Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
well, I know people might seem shocked that probably after criticising Siddharth, how come I am opening a thread for him...well , relax, I am not going to bash Sid...rather try and attempt an analysis for him.

I feel Siddharth's proper analysis cannot be done just by analysing his relationship with Nivi only. It might seem that he is being portrayed a coward, a person who is too soft, a person who fails to act on time and miss out the golden moments and persons of life. But I really feel sad that Sid knows he is losing out his battle and probably his Putul will never forgive him, but he is quiet. He is dying every moment inside and is accepting a girl, who can never become a "sangini" for him, he does not love the girl nor the girl has any quality to be a wife and feel his pain. But for whom Sid is doing all these? for his dadasahib and his family. He can take action against Jawahar and prove Keshav, but he is keeping quiet as Dadasahib will not be able to take another blow of his own son Jawahar being the culprit. Sid is just giving in just to save his dadasahib.

His mistakes....well he was not able to side with Nivi on that day and secondly, he is too soft to be straightforward with anyone. I have been feeling disgusted that why Sid cannot open his mouth, but then seeing Divya, I felt, will there be any effect on Divya? because she is too much engrossed in her mission of getting Sid as her husband, she will just overlook Sid's sadness and contibue in her mission. But Man, give it a try...dont lose your life and heart so easily.

Both Sid and Nivi are extremely unfortunate, both cannot say "no" to anyone. But Sid has financial means, which Nivi does not whereas Nivi's "lachari" is visible to all, but Sid's pain is not. We dont feel sad but angry at Sid, as to why he cannot support Nivi. The reason being Sid is the person who has been instrumental in taking care of the family as a man, after Dadasahib..his siding with Nivi at this moment will point all fingers of his family towards him . And he has been dumped with lot of responsibilities. And in that burden of responsibilties, he is losing out his love and his life. He is forced into a life with a girl, who cannot even read his pain.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 28 October 2010 at 4:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kavishanhajarakshi-sidputulSweet_Watersaashvee.rahejashelly_nairsuzi_banjubalaxaviaraPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddharth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Bani, I am speechless...I don't know what to write after reading your post. Each and evry word is true and I think we all feel it that way but our anger for him supersedes our thinking..That is the reason we all are angry that why can't he speak up. But yes, he has the responsibilities of his family and his dadasahib. He knows if he speaks now, he will lose him and then he will not be able to forgive himself for ever. Maybe his dadi will also suffer and he does not want that. He is ready to give away his life and love to keep his family happy and together.
On the same thought, Viren also loves dadasahib to core but he will be able to stand up for Nivi and why is that???? He will marry dushman ki beti....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaOmshanti1111

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Bani, I agree with most of what you have said, except for Sid's inability to tell Divya about him and Nivi !!! I know he cannot say no to anyone like Nivi, but doesn't he realize that Divya has a right to know about what happened between him and Nivi, and then leave the decision up to her !! Him not telling Divya has nothing to do with Dada Sahib, he should have take her in confidence, told her the truth and then let her make her own decision !! At least that way if she still wants to marry him, it would be out of her own choice rather then going in to a relationship/marriage without knowing the truth !!

You said so yourself, Nivi and Sid is a lot alike in this regard, so now that Viren has confessed, and had he not known about her being in love with someone else, do you really think if later on she did accept his proposal, she would have kept him in the dark about something this important ? Wouldn't she want him to know the truth and then take any decision ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevaashvee.rahejazarmeenoPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Totally Agree with you.You Read My Mind.....

that's wht i have been telling/saying in my other post that he is queit b/c of dadaji.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Divya issue has nothing to do with Dada Ji, the least she deserves is the truth ! He can tell her that now that we are getting married, I don't want to keep you in the dark, me and Nivi were in love and were going to get married, but do you to some misunderstanding, your family mistook my proposal for Nivi for yours !!! I was going to tell you but then I had to leave and when I got back, all this happened !! I do care for you, but only as a friend, that doesn't mean I'm backing out of this wedding, but you have right to the truth and I will understand if you don't want to marry me after this, all I can request you is that whatever decision you take, it should remain between you and me for now because I can't let it affect Dada Sahib health !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevaashvee.rahejazarmeenoPrishna_DBPS

lams

Goldie

lams

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you xiavara :) you are so right and only because of this I dont feel for SID anymore :(

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
i think he is not telling divya anymore b/c last time when he tried to say Nivi always stop him...saying for divya's di happiness..and family's happiness and all.....and if he does tell divya then she might like do something...and i doubt again nivi will stop him.....

i do not know wht other feel for sid...but i can relate that situation in real world so i feel sad for Sid.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairPrishna_DBPS

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Divya is self centered , but throughout the show they have showed that when it comes to Nivi, it is only then she forgets herself even !! When Sid confesses his feelings for Nivi To Divya before, she could have tried to woo him away or even snatch him from Nivi, she didn't, she was heartbroken, she left home, even thought about taking her life, but she didn't !!! Also when she came back, it was with the intention of seeing NivArth together !!! But she comes back and her mom tells her about Sid's proposal for her, she should have jumped with joy, but no she went and asked both of them if they were okay with this wedding and both said yes, even though unknowingly !! Even in this week promo, when Divya will find out about NivArth now, she is seen talking to Nivi !!! So had Sid sat her down before going to Delhi, none of this would have happened, because this misunderstanding, this lie and her emotions wouldn't have increased so much, for her to be so involved that she tries to commit suicide now !!

I agree, that Sid is doing all this for his family and dada sahib, hut does it give him any right to betray the girl he loves and hide the truth from the girl who loves her so much ? Didn't he play with the lives of two girls because of his family ??

I'm sure even Nivi will agree to marry Viren for her family, for Divya mostly, but she will at least enter the marriage without any lies and secrets between her and Viren !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevaashvee.rahejazarmeenoPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top