~~Introductions~~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Ok so this is my first post on the KMH2 forumLOL
Well i am sure we would be getting some news fans and some old fans togethrer for this show and just for my and the new members convinience lets introduce ourselves here
Just give us a short introduction of yourselves you can tell us whatever you likeBig smile
So here goes mine
I am tehreem you can call me anything tehru,temi,reem,tehz,teh LOL
I am 19 years old currently doing my bachelors in software engineering and i live in pakistanBig smile
And for the new members i welcome you all on behalf of KMH2 forum membersHugHugHugHug
I know we will rock this forum in no timeBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111achristiandior.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Introductions~~" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
hey there is already a topic please try to avoid posting repeated Topics....

Topic to be closed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.