Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

NEW PROMO!!!! (Page 5)

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Joined: 07 August 2004
Posts: 965

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

hmm...................i'm glad jassi is leaving GM...........does that mean that the jaan leva board meeting is gonna b wrapped up in one episode??


No Crazyabtpurab..I don't think it will bewrapped up in one episode. There are many things to show:
1.First in the morn (ie Tues) Jassi overhears Raj and Armaan and misinterprets again (she hears only that nut Raj)..the little love awakened in her heart hardens again.

2.Then the actual Boardmeeting in which everything abt Kohinoor is exposed (not the love natak though she keeps the photocopies of "the letter" only in Armaan and Raj's files)

3.Resignation of Jassi

4.Mallika finding out the truth abt Armaan-Jassi

5.Jassi leaving

6.Mallika-Armaan confrontation and Armaan breaking down...

We can wait for many more heart-wrenching scenes..

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Joined: 04 January 2005
Posts: 1418

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daisy

Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

hmm...................i'm glad jassi is leaving GM...........does that mean that the jaan leva board meeting is gonna b wrapped up in one episode??


No Crazyabtpurab..I don't think it will bewrapped up in one episode. There are many things to show:
1.First in the morn (ie Tues) Jassi overhears Raj and Armaan and misinterprets again (she hears only that nut Raj)..the little love awakened in her heart hardens again.

2.Then the actual Boardmeeting in which everything abt Kohinoor is exposed (not the love natak though she keeps the photocopies of "the letter" only in Armaan and Raj's files)

3.Resignation of Jassi

4.Mallika finding out the truth abt Armaan-Jassi

5.Jassi leaving

6.Mallika-Armaan confrontation and Armaan breaking down...

We can wait for many more heart-wrenching scenes..


and they say it'll finish next month!!!! cocknbullshit!!!!!!!!


jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged
queenbee!!!   Censored


LOL   hahahahahahaha!
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Joined: 26 January 2005
Posts: 881

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

hmm...................i'm glad jassi is leaving GM...........does that mean that the jaan leva board meeting is gonna b wrapped up in one episode??


No Crazyabtpurab..I don't think it will bewrapped up in one episode. There are many things to show:
1.First in the morn (ie Tues) Jassi overhears Raj and Armaan and misinterprets again (she hears only that nut Raj)..the little love awakened in her heart hardens again.

2.Then the actual Boardmeeting in which everything abt Kohinoor is exposed (not the love natak though she keeps the photocopies of "the letter" only in Armaan and Raj's files)

3.Resignation of Jassi

4.Mallika finding out the truth abt Armaan-Jassi

5.Jassi leaving

6.Mallika-Armaan confrontation and Armaan breaking down...

We can wait for many more heart-wrenching scenes..

Yahoo!!!! That's wonderful to hear, I'm getting more and more anxious now. Thank you again Daisy, you're always the bearer of happy news!!

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Joined: 04 January 2005
Posts: 1418

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Daisy, if u make us tooooo crazy BEFORE the episode in ADDITION to making us crazy after it... then along with being our official UPdater we'll have to make u our official PREdater too Smile ... someone plzzz suggest to the Mod a new section for JJKN daily predates Wink
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Joined: 07 August 2004
Posts: 965

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

Yahoo!!!! That's wonderful to hear, I'm getting more and more anxious now. Thank you again Daisy, you're always the bearer of happy news!!



Oh dear!! thanks so much Deli..I love ur avtaar too!
Why o why is the grass on the other side always greener?? Cry
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Joined: 07 August 2004
Posts: 965

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Daisy, if u make us tooooo crazy BEFORE the episode in ADDITION to
making us crazy after it... then along with being our official UPdater
we'll have to make u our official PREdater tooSmile ... someone plzzz suggest to the Mod a new section for JJKN daily predatesWink


Qbee!! LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saw promo of Radha ki Betiyan

Author: blyton   Replies: 6   Views: 764

blyton 6 764 17 December 2007 at 9:28am by Dimdim.
Watch Amber Dhara promo

Author: Adil112   Replies: 0   Views: 437

Adil112 0 437 05 September 2007 at 7:40am by Adil112
THE BEST PROMO

2

Author: dove   Replies: 12   Views: 1108

dove 12 1108 24 October 2006 at 3:13pm by Sharila
New Kaajjal promo..

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 3   Views: 592

-Nadii- 3 592 07 October 2006 at 11:12am by nazu85
Promo:Kaajjal describing her Raj Kumar

2 3

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 23   Views: 1942

*Shruti* 23 1942 06 October 2006 at 6:18am by Sano88

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index