Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by Daisy

No Crazyabtpurab..I don't think it will bewrapped up in one episode. There are many things to show:
1.First in the morn (ie Tues) Jassi overhears Raj and Armaan and misinterprets again (she hears only that nut Raj)..the little love awakened in her heart hardens again.

2.Then the actual Boardmeeting in which everything abt Kohinoor is exposed (not the love natak though she keeps the photocopies of "the letter" only in Armaan and Raj's files)

3.Resignation of Jassi

4.Mallika finding out the truth abt Armaan-Jassi

5.Jassi leaving

6.Mallika-Armaan confrontation and Armaan breaking down...

We can wait for many more heart-wrenching scenes..

and they say it'll finish next month!!!! cocknbullshit!!!!!!!!

queenbee!!!   πŸ€¬

πŸ˜†   hahahahahahaha!

Originally posted by Daisy

No Crazyabtpurab..I don't think it will bewrapped up in one episode. There are many things to show:
1.First in the morn (ie Tues) Jassi overhears Raj and Armaan and misinterprets again (she hears only that nut Raj)..the little love awakened in her heart hardens again.

2.Then the actual Boardmeeting in which everything abt Kohinoor is exposed (not the love natak though she keeps the photocopies of "the letter" only in Armaan and Raj's files)

3.Resignation of Jassi

4.Mallika finding out the truth abt Armaan-Jassi

5.Jassi leaving

6.Mallika-Armaan confrontation and Armaan breaking down...

We can wait for many more heart-wrenching scenes..

Yahoo!!!! That's wonderful to hear, I'm getting more and more anxious now. Thank you again Daisy, you're always the bearer of happy news!!

Daisy, if u make us tooooo crazy BEFORE the episode in ADDITION to making us crazy after it... then along with being our official UPdater we'll have to make u our official PREdater too πŸ˜Š ... someone plzzz suggest to the Mod a new section for JJKN daily predates πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Deli

Yahoo!!!! That's wonderful to hear, I'm getting more and more anxious now. Thank you again Daisy, you're always the bearer of happy news!!

Oh dear!! thanks so much Deli..I love ur avtaar too!
Why o why is the grass on the other side always greener?? 😭
Originally posted by queenbee

Daisy, if u make us tooooo crazy BEFORE the episode in ADDITION to
making us crazy after it... then along with being our official UPdater
we'll have to make u our official PREdater too😊 ... someone plzzz suggest to the Mod a new section for JJKN daily predatesπŸ˜‰

Qbee!! πŸ˜†