aniifuzz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

😭ARGHHHHHHH, MOnday? MONDAY!  😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ Oh this is so tensiony. Is that even a word? I cant believe i'm saying this but WHY DOESN"T THE BLOODY WEEKEND END!!! I cant wait.

Thanx daisy,

oh by the S.T.U.P.I.D I LOVE YOUR PIC!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

thank god !!!!!!!!!

atlast jassi leaves GULMOHAR !!!! and armaan crying cant imagine it

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aniifuzz

😭ARGHHHHHHH, MOnday? MONDAY!  😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ Oh this is so tensiony. Is that even a word? I cant believe i'm saying this but WHY DOESN"T THE BLOODY WEEKEND END!!! I cant wait.

lol it's funny, ever since I began watching JJKN again, I've been wanting the weekend to finish fast so that Monday would arrive soon.

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You said it Deli...
Before this Armaan mania I would wait for the week-end but now when Monday comes..it feels so special..the world seems brighter and I feel cheerful too!
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Daisy

You said it Deli...
Before this Armaan mania I would wait for the week-end but now when Monday comes..it feels so special..the world seems brighter and I feel cheerful too!

Hehe, that's for sure.

xsonyxo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Daisy

You said it Deli...

sooo true! ...cheerful, n brighter! 😃😃😃

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey guys...even though Jassi may be leaving armaan on valentine's day...it is good...on valentine's day he will get a complete feeling of what he feels for Jassi...and he will know how to win her again...

What else can a valentine expect for...😉

So don't cry...be happy😊

xsonyxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smisha

hey guys...even though Jassi may be leaving armaan on valentine's day...it is good...on valentine's day he will get a complete feeling of what he feels for Jassi...and he will know how to win her again...

What else can a valentine expect for...😉

So don't cry...be happy😊

tht's exactly why i can't wait for monday! ...evn tho it'll be sad.., armaan will get the feeling tht jassi's leaving him..., he'll realize the meaning of true love.. 😳 ...tht'll be cute to watch! ......so evn tho i bet i'll cry watching the episode.., i'll be soo happy to watch it!

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm...................i'm glad jassi is leaving GM...........does that mean that the jaan leva board meeting is gonna b wrapped up in one episode??
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

hmm...................i'm glad jassi is leaving GM...........does that mean that the jaan leva board meeting is gonna b wrapped up in one episode??

No Crazyabtpurab..I don't think it will bewrapped up in one episode. There are many things to show:
1.First in the morn (ie Tues) Jassi overhears Raj and Armaan and misinterprets again (she hears only that nut Raj)..the little love awakened in her heart hardens again.

2.Then the actual Boardmeeting in which everything abt Kohinoor is exposed (not the love natak though she keeps the photocopies of "the letter" only in Armaan and Raj's files)

3.Resignation of Jassi

4.Mallika finding out the truth abt Armaan-Jassi

5.Jassi leaving

6.Mallika-Armaan confrontation and Armaan breaking down...

We can wait for many more heart-wrenching scenes..