Posted: 19 years ago
NEW PROMO!     NEW PROMO!     NEW PROMO!

I starts with Jassi announcing at home that she has decided to leave Gulmohur. Billu, Amrit and Bebe are shocked.

Then, Armaan is in her cabin. A crying Jassi goes into his arms (yes, voluntarily!!).Armaan asks her why he is feeling like this is the last time they are with each other.Jassi leaves abruptly with a teary eyed Armaan looking surprised...
wow daisy...wow...i can't wait...thanxxxx!
wow.....teary eyed Armaan ...never thought i'd see tht day! thnx Daisy!
Ooooo...so can't wait...if this wasn't a really important moment, I bet the product placement keen producers would advertise Kleenez man-sized tissues.
Ahhhh! My heart just melted! Thanx Daisy! I cant wait till Monday!
daisy... ur trying to kill me aren't u?? .. i seriously think my heartbeat stopped for a second reading the promo! .....thnx!! ....i just can't wait until monday comes! ...., oooohh, how loong the wait! ................
thanks for the info daisy!!! will be awaiting ut update on monday!!!
Originally posted by fish

Ooooo...so can't wait...if this wasn't a really important moment, I bet the product placement keen producers would advertise Kleenez man-sized tissues.

Fish... 😆
hey valentives day par bichadna likha hai
I'm going to cry all thruout monday's episode, i just KNOW it ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ... aakhir kab tak itne intense scenes chalte rahenge... how much can they play with our hearts ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­