Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

shahbara

shahbara

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Too perfect Jasmine!!! Clap.....Thank God Prat is saved by krishna and i 'm sure it's Ranveer who killed Swayam! ....... Hope Kriya gets married soon! Big smile Great Work!StarStarStarStarStar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark shadow FF climax (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Nicee Chapterss!!
Update Soon x

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
yeah krish is innocent.............i loved this update..............
that swaym..........Angry he is uch a brat......he ruined meher n palchin's life............Angry good that he doesn't got chance to ruin pratz life......coz krish saved her..........n im so happy that pratz finally knows the truth........TongueBig smile
superb chap.........very well-written......ClapClapClap

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
It is Ranveer who stabs Swayam.pratigya is shocked.Swayam falls dead.
R:I'm sorry Ma'am.I did'nt kill Krishna.He is innocent.I can't kill nice people.Your husband does'nt deserve to live in this world.He only killed your sister.
Pratigya's eyes are full of tears due to happiness and relief:Thanks.Thanks for not killing Krishna.I was too late to know the truth.
She moves to Krish:I'm sorry Harshad.I gave you so much of pain.Please forgive me.
K:Why did you suspect me Pratigya?You even paid Ranveer to kill me.Since he is different from the other killers he left me without killing me.Otherwise....But i forgive you.Because i love you now also.
She smiles with tears in her eyes.
K:But sorry...i can't come back to you.
She is shocked.
K:Because i can't undergo any more pain.Love gives us pain.My sister Palchan is still sad because of her boyfroend's betrayal.
She cries.
Suddenly she sees the chain which she gave him around his neck.She becomes happy.

Krishna is decorating the house to celebrate Palchan's birthday.
P:Bhaiyya...have you invited Pratigya?
K:No.Why should i?
P:You have to invite her.Because i know that still you love her.That is why still you are wearing this chain.
He is upset.

Palchan rings up Pratigya:Hi..i'm Palchan..krishna's sister.
Pr:Hi Palchan.How are you?
P:I'm fine.Today is my birthday.
Pr:Really?Happy birthday..
P:That is not enough.You must come for my birthday party which is going to be there in the evening.
She hesitates thinking of facing Harshad:But Palchan...
P:No excuse...you must come.
Pr:Ok...i will...

Party....
Pratigya enters the house.Palchan wore a yellow party wear with matching accessories

while Pratigya has worn a grand pink salwar kameez with a white shawl.

Pratigya is finding it difficult to face Krish.He can't take his eyes off her.But he controls himself and turns off his face.

Palchan goes to Pratigya:Thanks for coming.

She gives a box to her:My birthday gift.I made halwa specially for you.

P:O!Thank you.

She opens the box and tastes it:So tasty.

She goes to Krish:You eat Pratigya's halwa.It is so tasty.

Slowly he takes halwa and eats it.He looks at pratigya:It is very nice.

She smiles.

Palchan cuts the cake.

All are busy at the party.Krish avoids pratigya completely.She becomes upset.She feels lonely.Palchan understands that.

P:Pratigya...can you please sing a song?

Pr:I'm not an expert in singing.My sister Meher was better than me in singing.

P:It is ok.You please sing...

Prati looks at Krish and sings:

Ek Din Aap Yoon Humko Mil Jayenge

Phool Hi Phool Raahon Mein Khil Jayenge

Maine Socha Na Tha...{Yes Boss].

Her tears are rolling down.Krish is very upset.Palchan also feels sad for her.

P:Bhaiyya...she regrets everything.She loves you now.Please go back to her.Don't hurt her.Because you love her deeply.

Krish goes to Pratigya.She stops singing.

Pra:Krishna!

He wipes her tears and holds her arms.Then they dance together.They both sing the same song together.Everyone smiles.

Kriya goes to a beautiful beach in the evening.They enjoy the beauty of the waves.They draw a heart on the sand and smile at each other.

The end

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbaraPristineSoulshruthiRmushiroxx

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Maine kaha tha! wow. Im so happy... KRIYA's happy ending.

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
That was a very nice chp.I am glad that KriYa got back.Your ff was awesomeThumbs Up
 ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
StarStarStarStarStarStar

Aziya

IF-Rockerz

Aziya

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,jasmine dr,
outstanding!!!!!!!!!mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapjz lubd the ending!!!!!!!!!awsome work!!!!!!!!!!!!but i feel rlllllly sad that it was ovr so soooooooon.......finally KriYa united!!!!!!!i want more!!!!!!!!it was a very good work........plzzzzzzzzz do write more FFs........n dont forget to inform me also........

shahbara

shahbara

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Brillant !! You are a superb writer Jasmine! Clap and i am so happy for Kriya! Thank you!StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top