Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
It was a very nice chp.Oh my!Krishna should not have hit Pratigya's husband!Has he gone mad?!Looking forward to the next chpSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark shadow FF climax (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahbara

shahbara

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Nice Chapter! i think prat should have listened to krish once before her wedding coz he looks genuinely sincere and innocent! Wonder if Swayam was not Meher ex boy-friend! Well, i don't trust him ! and looks like krish also knows him too well !! Waiting for the next part! StarStarStarStarStar

Aziya

IF-Rockerz

Aziya

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!superb!!!!!!!!!!
it was rllllllly an unexpected twist.......Clap...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapseems lyk Swayam is Meher's boyfriend........n i think Krishna is innocent.......Pratigya did a great mistake by marrying him......eagerly waiting for ur next update........

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Jasmine... Aiyya yeh toh aur bhi mast tha... Swayam and Pratigya... nice jodi, Imagine if in reality Krishna sees his babu with sum1 else then.... he will definately kill that person..

jaldi se next part likho... intezaar nahi hota

Edited by KriYa_life - 01 November 2010 at 5:02am

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
very well-written chaps jasmine............loved them.........ClapClapClap
i think pratz's husband is meher's killer..........hope krish saves pratz.......Smile looking forward to the next chap......Tongue

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
pt 9

Pratigya's phone rings.She attends the call.
"I'm Doctor Rati.Swayam got up from his bed".
She is surprised:Really?
She rushes to the hospital.Swayam is standing up and smiling at her.
P:You are ok Swayam?
S:Yes Pratigya.
P:I'm so happy.

Ranveer thinks:I'm a professional killer.But i make sure that i kill only devils.Why i feel that Krishna is not a devil?

Krishna has been kidnapped and brought to Ranveer's mansion.
K:Who are you?What do you want?
R:I'm Ranveer,a professional killer who is thirsty for your blood now.
He is shocked:Why do you want to kill me?
R:Because i have been paid money for that.
K:Who paid money?
R:Pratigya.
He is shocked:Pratigya?
R:Yes,because you killed her sister Meher.
K:No...i did'nt.
R:Then who killed her?
K:I don't know.
R:Why did you attack her husband Swayam?That also on the wedding night...
K:He deserved death.But i allowed him to live only because he is Pratigya's husband.Because i love her.
Ranveer is shocked.
R:You both were lovers?Strange!Why are you angry with Swayam?Only because he married Pratigya?
K:No.Swayam is a dirty chap.My sister Palchan is my darling.Once she tried to kill herself.Because her boyfriend deserted her in a harsh manner.Later i realised that her boyfriend was Meher's boyfriend Swayam.So i told Pratigya not to marry him.But she did'nt listen.I became late..so i could'nt stop their wedding.But i could'nt control my anger..Swayam destroyed my sister's life.He cheated Meher.He will spoil Pratigya's life also.So i beat him cruelly.He does'nt deserve any mercy.
Ranveer is shocked.

Swayam is drinking liqour at home.
P:Why are you drinking like this?
S:I'm healthy now.I want to celebrate this occasion.
He drinks too much.
He goes closer to Pratigya.She is nervous.Because for the first time Swayam is becoming intimate with her.
P:What is this Swayam?You are not in your sense now.You drank too much.
She moves away.
S:Where are you going Pratigya?Do you know how much i love you?Do you know what all i did to gain you?Many ladies have entered my life.I deserted everyone including your sister Meher.
She is shocked:What?
S:Meher loved me madly.But it was just a time pass relationship for me.But when i saw you i realised that i'm serious about you.Meher knew that i'm ditching her for you.Before she exposed me to the society,i killed her.
She is shocked:You killed Meher?
S:Yes.I veiled my face and snatched Krishna's chain like a thief.I put it near Meher to make you believe that Krishna killed Meher.Thus you broke up with Krishnaand married me.
She is shocked:That means Krishna is innocent?
S:Krishna...i hate him.His sister Palchan was one of my girlfriends.I left her for you.But that stupid girl tried to commit suicideKrishna who is an emotional fool begged me to marry his sister.I refused to marry her.So he put me into paralysis.
She is shocked.She screams at him:You cheat!You killer!You destroyed many girls' lives.My God!I misunderstood Krishna..i did'nt believe him..i did'nt listen to him.I paid Ranveer to kill Krishna.I don't know if Ranver has killed Krishna or not.
She takes her mobile to contact Ranveer.
Swayam snatches her mobile:What are you doing?You want to tell Ranveer not to kill Krishna?Don't tell..let him kill Krishna.He is an obstacle in our life.
P:Give me the mobile.
S:No.
She moves to the land phone.Swayam pulls her hair.
It is hurting her:Leave my hair.You are hurting me.
S:Because you are disobeying me.
P:I will call him.I have to save Krishna.
He slaps her.
Pratigya does'nt back out.Swayam holds her tightly and tries to squeeze her neck:I'm sorry Pratigya.I love you.But i dont want you to live...if you live you will save Krishna and live happily with him.I will suffer in the jail also.It can't happen.
He squeezes her neck.Somebody pulls Swayam back.He is none other than Krishna.
Pratigya is surprised:Krishna!You are ok?
Swayam attacks Krishna.Somebody stabs Swayam from behind.Krish and Pratigya are shocked.

Edited by jasminerahul - 01 November 2010 at 7:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulshruthiRmushiroxx..CountingStars

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
JASMINE... I knew that Swayam only killed Meher... finally now KriYa vl unite.. Jaldi se next part likh do. I think its Ranveer who might hav cum...

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Omg!What a twist! It was a very well written chp.I guess Ranveer was the one who stabbed Swayam.It's a good thing that the truth came out.Looking forward to the next chp.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top