* Written Update - October 28th *

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi!! I am Sonia. πŸ˜ƒ I haven't been able to update for a while due to studies but I think I will be updating on Thursdays for a few weeks at least. Enjoy!!

Viren asks Sid 'where are you coming from so early?' and Sid just walks right by him.

Dadima is thinking of how unfortunately one of the sisters will be entering this house as a bride. Viren goes to talk to Dadima saying why no one is happy in this house especially Sid. Viren tells Dadima to talk to Sid which she goes to do. His mother and Viren show up and they decide to invite the neighbors so they can celebrate in style.

The decorator finally praises Nivi after hearing some guests state how nice the house looks. 😊Divya comes in with her family all dressed up and then Sid comes in as well. They both are seated together. Chanchal looks pleased with seeing Nivi sad. Viren is checking out Nivi. Divya is looking at sad Sid.

Giddha  dance and Punjabi song  in full swing with Viren dancing (with the other guy I can't remember the name of. Sorry!) Everyone kind of looking at each other and then everyone dancing around Sid and Divya. Viren tells Nivi to dance and she refuses. Chanchal looks upset at Viren talking to Nivi.

Chanchal tells Sharmila she needs cutlery and plates from the store room upstairs as some plates broke. Nivi states she knows where the store room is and will get the pieces needed. Nivi goes upstairs and Viren sees her doing so. Nivi is trying to open a cabinet but is unsuccessful. Viren comes in and see her struggling and also notices a piece of wood up top that is wobbling as she pulls on the cabinet doors. He runs to move her out of the way just in time as the block falls and hits his forearm/hand and he starts bleeding profusely. (These Sood's and their bleeding arms!! Haha!!) Nivi is distressed and is wrapping up his wound. She asks him why he came up here and why he comes to help her always and says that we cannot be friends. He asks why and she says that there are too many issues with our families. She asks why he keeps coming by her and he abruptly states that he LOVES her. 😲 She is shocked. (and quite frankly so am I πŸ˜†) He wants a response from her and she says she doesn't know what he is talking about and asks how can you love me? He says love just happens and also states that a guy like him doesn't usually fall in love. She says stop talking as his wound will hurt more. He says that's already happened and that with all their accidental meetings how could he not feel closer to her.

Nivi tells them Viren is hurt and has the music stop and Sid goes running up.

Viren is shown talking to Nivi again about how he didn't know she was the enemies daughter. By the time he found out it was too late and he was already in love with her. He says if she can forgive the person who broke her heart then how can he not want for her.  Nivi tells him to stop and he says he cannot stop himself from saying what is in his heart. She asks him what do you even know about me? Who told you about my heart break? He says he knows her as much as she knows herself. She asks you know who that was? And Sid is shown walking in.

Is there a preview? It wasn't on YT.

Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shonaliae thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnkz 4 d luvly update..thrz no preview 2day.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update sonia. wow what an interesting episode😳. poor nivi, in a real fix.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yay! u r back! πŸ₯³

Welcome Back!

thankz for the update!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Viren what the hell are u up to??? We know u cant be in love this quickly. Gosh I just cant bring myself to trust u....
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 😊
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much Sonia for the lovely update. 😊

I am also astonished that Viren is in love, but there must be some reason for all these rescues of Nivi, (9, 10, I lost count, rescuing Nivi is a full time job!).  Loving at first sight??  Or maybe likes rescuing! Or some other plan?  At least Viren is not afraid to stand up for her in front of the mean relatives.  Doesn't just cry in the back ground.

His mother will be very angry as she put in a lot of work to stop Nivi marrying Sid and now her son is in love with Nivi. πŸ˜†

Looking forward to tomorrow's epi!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Viren all out for revenge by marriage or love affair, huh???
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Thanks everyone.

Thanks Poonam!! I am definitely back for now. 😊

shivani - I don't trust him either but he is sooo cute so he can do whatever he wants. πŸ˜†

Spot
- Exactly!! Viren's character at least has a back bone.

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for a lovely update.πŸ€—