Misunderstanding SUCK! [Doesnt Make sense] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Even with all the episodes before that left us sad or wondering "oh, nooo -- what will happen?"  I have never said until today ki "I HATE this episode."  The CV's are going to kill us.   So sad, so unfair.  I know many are saying this will create more chances for them to draw closer, but it's too much now, yaar.  So Ek. Kapoor.  When is it going to feel like Geet again??
i disagree with everyone here.. geet has every right to misunderstand maan... if you look at geet point.. a girl who trust dev and her life is destroy.. becuz of one trust.. if girl is mistrust by anyone in life.. it is hard to gain trust again.. even a little breeze can break ur trust..so definately i dont blame her.. 2nd she heard wat maan told his dadi with her own ear.. then she saw dev.. who said maan bail me out... y on the earth she wil trust maan and ask him quesiton if he is deceiving her or no... this serial is so realistic.. i mean no matter how great maan is .. she is human and had been betrayed..... period.. no more question. i believe if anyone in her place woudl  do the same thing... we guy just want maneetian to be together but not the reality...can anyone imagine how geet is life now and after she get mary to maan.. once life is out of track.. it hard to impossible to put it back..
Originally posted by gborwankar

This seemed a situation right out of a signature Ekta serial where a person hears half the conversation and makes big time decisions based on that. Geet and Maan don't deserve the same old treatment. PLease CVs however you bring tension back in the story please don't let a'tried and rejected by the audience' type of misunderstanding get in the way.

I know right.
It is like SOO SOOO much Ekta Style. Listening half truth. 
I m so not liking it, 
I would have been ok if Misunderstanding were big, not this kind of silly once. 
Originally posted by helloo

i disagree with everyone here.. geet has every right to misunderstand maan... if you look at geet point.. a girl who trust dev and her life is destroy.. becuz of one trust.. if girl is mistrust by anyone in life.. it is hard to gain trust again.. even a little breeze can break ur trust..so definately i dont blame her.. 2nd she heard wat maan told his dadi with her own ear.. then she saw dev.. who said maan bail me out... y on the earth she wil trust maan and ask him quesiton if he is deceiving her or no... this serial is so realistic.. i mean no matter how great maan is .. she is human and had been betrayed..... period.. no more question. i believe if anyone in her place woudl  do the same thing... we guy just want maneetian to be together but not the reality...can anyone imagine how geet is life now and after she get mary to maan.. once life is out of track.. it hard to impossible to put it back..

Hmm Your comment makes me think one more time.
BUT just think He have supported her through all the rough time.
Couldnt she trust her for once. She could talk to him.
I m sorry but I dont think TRUE LOVE is like this, You just misunderstand a guy & finalize everything. 
If I would have been her postion I would sure talk to my BF or Husband!
Its like if you see your BF with other girl will you just leave him coz you were betrayeD before.? OR You will go & Talk  to him ?

Sorry not trying to fight. Its just my POV.
the foundation of maaneet's relation is trust, by misunderstanding maan, geet will hurt him a lot..
Originally posted by phoenix123456

the foundation of maaneet's relation is trust, by misunderstanding maan, geet will hurt him a lot..

I know. 
Thats soo true. 
It all depend on truth & Now Argh ðŸ˜¡
you guys need to chill, no misudnerstanding=same old boring shit, i donno about you guys but just the fact that it took maan and geet soo many months and so much to tiem to finally accpet they liek eachother is the main reason them being together is big deal! i mean if they got together right away it woudl be boring and at this point in the story, its gonna get boring a repetitive if they keep showing maan and geet smiling at each other. I mean  i dont want them to show no more maneet scenes HECK the show will totaly die if they do it, but jsut in a different scenerio. Maan adn geet love each other soo much so no matter even if they are seperated for a while they r going to have ot battle themselves to stop each other from goign to the other, and i think itll be fun to watch that.
I dont want Geet to end but if they dont shoe geet and maan getting seperated itll get boring cause then they will need to bring in other characters and crap like that which i dont want. i just want it to always be abotu geet and maan, those two are enough for the serial to contiune we dont need gazillion characters to come n raise the TRP. I hope you get it now? its jsut temporary they are gonna get together at the end or even little bit later?
Originally posted by kinza123321

you guys need to chill, no misudnerstanding=same old boring shit, i donno about you guys but just the fact that it took maan and geet soo many months and so much to tiem to finally accpet they liek eachother is the main reason them being together is big deal! i mean if they got together right away it woudl be boring and at this point in the story, its gonna get boring a repetitive if they keep showing maan and geet smiling at each other. I mean  i dont want them to show no more maneet scenes HECK the show will totaly die if they do it, but jsut in a different scenerio. Maan adn geet love each other soo much so no matter even if they are seperated for a while they r going to have ot battle themselves to stop each other from goign to the other, and i think itll be fun to watch that.
I dont want Geet to end but if they dont shoe geet and maan getting seperated itll get boring cause then they will need to bring in other characters and crap like that which i dont want. i just want it to always be abotu geet and maan, those two are enough for the serial to contiune we dont need gazillion characters to come n raise the TRP. I hope you get it now? its jsut temporary they are gonna get together at the end or even little bit later?

I know. I agree wit you too. 
BUT I want MU but in some big thing. 
Not in such a small one. I mean I hate it. 
I dont want show to end. Trust me i have to be the biggest MaanEet / CVs fans. 
I want my MaanEet to be together. ðŸ˜†
I wanted MU so that show wouldnt end BUT this small thing & MU ? Doent make sense. ðŸ˜•
Do I even make sense ?.?.???
well misunderstanding is totally not needed here and in new promo what was that about maan ki geet se saadi ka faisla pyar ke liye yah duniya ke sawalo ke liye is that frm geet point of view.anyway maan sure for geet's love but geet misunderstands maan.and thinks she will leave him coz she thinks he wants to marry for badbami pressure but so what even it is he still loves her and earlier she said who meri duniya hai unke khusi main khusi so what now geet.

I must say one thing.............There seems to be a big diconnect between Barry Dhillon and the creatives..................Poor Barry gives such intense and soulful dialogies to Maneet that we start dreaming and feeling that their love is divine  etc etc...........The creative team is in a diffeent world..They have visualised MU , angry MSK forever , immature Geet ..in between throw in some crumbs by showing Geet suddenly becoming brave or displaying love..................What a waste.............Team I loved you ..........But now why am I feeling totally disillusoned........Barry dont write such beautiful dialogues....I spend too much time connecting it back when such a crappy situation happens between Maneet ...Give Maneet only words which can show bickering / nok jhok  between them as the  CVs think that this is all that the audience wants coupled with a few hugs between the leads.................CVs you have a matured audience who is dying for this show.....pls dont challenge or underestimate our IQ level.