Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 Articles Archive

Hello Friends Big smile

Please post all the articles related to the show and its characters here.
Also Please Refrain From Commenting. Just press the LIKE button.

Thankyou,
India-Forums Development Team.

Edited by starry.phoenix - 26 March 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akriti142-anzaeram-Khat2027--Ari--viniva sharmaAnjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||:.KMH2-Articles Archive.:||" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Kitani Mohabbat Hai to have a sequel?

Friday, April 23, 2010 | 6:56:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 283 Comments
Kitani Mohabbat Hai to have a sequel?

The continuous outbursts of fans has in fact forced the channel to think seriously about a sequel for the most popular show Kitani Mohabbat Hai..

Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra have today become big names in the television industry, courtesy the enormous fan following that they were bestowed with, for essaying the very cute love birds Arjun and Arohi in Imagine and Balaji Telefilms' Kitani Mohabbat Hai.

Karan and Kritika were a hit as a Jodi ever since the inception of the show, and went on to have a hug fan base. But the loyal viewers of the show got a jolt when Kitani Mohabbat Hai was given an abrupt end by the channel in September last year.

This actually brought huge uproar, and the fans started sending petitions to the channel demanding a sequel of the show.

According to our source, "The extremely angry fans flooded the email inboxes of Imagine and its executives and demanded an explanation for the abrupt end, and also requested for the return of the show. In fact, during the course of one weekend alone, over 6400 fans signed a petition urging the channel to bring back their favorite show. We have now got into the New Year, but this does not stop the fans from continuing with their petitions and requests. All this has made the channel to think seriously, and it now looks as though the channel has understood the huge potential that Kitani Mohabbat Hai has when it comes to the fan following".

The latest news on this front is that talks are certainly on between the channel and production house for a sequel.

A little birdie tells us, "The continuous outburst of fans has in fact forced the channel to work on the sequel. Talks are certainly on, and the channel and production house have taken it ahead. Though the plans are still on paper, it seems as though there are bright chances of the sequel coming up. The production house has started to work on the script, but is tight-lipped at the moment. The channel and production house do realize that if at all they are bringing back the love story of Arjun and Arohi, the script this time has to be bigger and better. If all goes well, Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra will continue to be the lead pair in the sequel, while the production house might go on a look out for fresh cast for the other characters".

If our sources are to be believed, things will be very clear by mid May or June. It is also heard that the abrupt ending given to Sony's Pyaar Ka Bandhan which had Kritika Kamra in it, is proof enough that the planning for the sequel is certainly on.

When contacted, Kritika Kamra told us, "Yes, I have also heard that talks are on for a sequel of Kitani Mohabbat Hai. But I have not been approached so far for it".

Karan Kundra too echoed the same and said, "Though I have not been directly approached, I have heard that talks are on for the same between the production house and channel. But nothing is clear as of now".

We sent a text message to Shailja Kejriwal, EVP Content, Imagine but we did not get a response from her.

We also sent a text message to Ekta Kapoor but did not get any revert.

Guess it will be a huge moral victory for the loyal fans of the show, if they do see their favorite show coming back….

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram---rama--shibz

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

It's Mills & Boons romance for Karan & Kritika

Friday, July 16, 2010 | 5:08:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 271 Comments
It's Mills & Boons romance for Karan & Kritika

Pre- production work on the sequel of, Kitne Mohobbat Hai is on full swing…

As accounted earlier that Imagine TV's serial Kitani Mohabbat Hai was popular among the viewers because of the on screen chemistry shared between Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra. But it could never achieve a mark on the TRP ratings due to which the channel had to call off the serial.

But it seems this time the viewers choice has been strongly considered and finally after receiving innumerable petition mails and messages from the fans, on public demand the channel and Ekta Kapoor is all grooved to produce a sequel of the same.

So we have some information to cool down anxiety of our readers about the story line and cast of the serial..

The latest buzz is that the serial will not continue from the point where it had ended instead; it will have a completely new story based on the romantic narratives from the novel Mills & Boons.

Also as far as the casting of the serial is concerned, the viewers are surely in for a treat as they will get an opportunity to re-enjoy the chemistry of Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra and the casting for other characters is in full swing and the creatives are planning to wind it up in 2-3 weeks.

So viewers can now look forward to watch their long awaited show Kitne Mohobbat Hai in Mills & Boons style.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram---rama--Khat2027shibz

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Mohan Kapoor in Kitani Mohabbat Hai sequel...

Thursday, August 19, 2010 | 10:11:16 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 137 Comments
Mohan Kapoor in Kitani Mohabbat Hai sequel...

The talented actor Mohan Kapoor who was recently seen in COLORS' Laagi Tujhse Lagan has been roped in to play an important role in the sequel of Kitani Mohabbat Hai..

Mohan Kapoor, the popular host of Saanp Seedhi recently made a dramatic comeback to television with a promising cameo role in COLORS' Laagi Tujhe Lagan. He played a jungle inhabitant Jagtab with so much lan that viewers literally wept when his character met with a heroic end, after saving the life of the protagonists.

The talented actor will now be seen in a full-fledged role on television with the sequel of Kitani Mohabbat Hai on Imagine.

Our khabroo tells us, "Apart from the lead pair Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra, the entire cast for the show will be new. The casting process is on at the moment. Mohan Kapoor has been finalized to play a fatherly figure in the show".

When contacted, Mohan Kapoor confirmed the news to TellyBuzz saying, "Yes, I am back with Balaji Telefilms after many years. My association with them goes back to Kahin Kisi Roz. In the sequel of Kitani, I play a pivotal role, of a guy who has many shades to portray. Mine will be a long-running role".

If sources are to be believed, the shoot for Kitani Mohabbat Hai will start in the first week of September, and the show is expected to launch in a daily prime time slot in October.

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Kritika Kamra back to fiction...

Thursday, August 26, 2010 | 4:09:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 176 Comments
Kritika Kamra back to fiction...

Kritika Kamra is back to fiction, and it is not the much-expected sequel to Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai...Check out..

Kritika Kamra who was last seen with her beau in Star Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha is back to fiction!! But wait, it is not for Kitani Mohabbat Hai on Imagine, but for Ganga Ki Dheej on Sahara One!!

We hear that Kritika will play an important cameo role lasting for one or two episodes in Ganga Ki Dheej, which is being jointly produced by Harry Baweja and Shabbir Ahluwalia.

When contacted, Kritika confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am playing a cameo, and will be seen in the first episode. In fact, the Director who was with us in Kitani Mohabbat Hai is directing this show. So when I got a call from him, I immediately accepted to be part of it".

The story revolves around a particular custom in a village wherein a girl on attaining puberty has to undergo a purity test. Kritika will be seen playing the character of Geeta, a girl in the village who has to go thro' this testing ordeal.

Talking about the much-awaited sequel of Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Kritika quips, "We are planning to start shoot in the first week of September. I would like to clear one thing here. One cannot call this as a Sequel, as the entire story line is different. You can say that we are coming up with Season 2 of Kitani. It will be a fresh new love story, is all I can say at the moment".

Kritika did not shy away from talking about her on screen and off screen hero, Karan Kundra. "Karan is not in India at the moment. He has gone to meet his mom in USA. He wanted complete family time before he gets into the hectic schedule of Kitani", she quips.

We wish Karan and Kritika all the very best for their next major project..

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Karan thanks his fans for getting back Kitani

As Karan Kundra readies himself for the shoot of Kitani Mohabbat Hai, he takes a time out to thank his fans...

Karan Kundra is back from his one month long tour to USA and he is quiet excited to get back to work. He feels lucky to be part of a fun filled unit like Balaji Telefilms.

When contacted, Karan Kundra asserted, "I just came back day before yesterday and the unit was waiting to shoot the promo with me. I have got my first briefing and I'm getting back slowly into the grind."

Karan takes this opportunity to thank his loyal fans for getting back Kitani Mohabbat Hai on screens, "Without their never die spirit the show wouldn't have come back. I thank them from my heart. Season 2 is going to be much more special because it is one show viewers have wanted to see again. The story this time is going to be a lot more intense and enjoyable. I would want them to rest back, relaxed wait for the launch of the show."

Karan who was out on a month's tour to USA had a great family time with his parents, sister, her kids, and his brother in law and friends. "I visited most of the places in Florida. I was also at Miami and Orlando for few days. I was also at the beautiful beaches, out in the ocean doing underwater adventures, etc."

Asked him about the special gift that he got back for Kritika Kamra and the actor gets personal and said, "It's a secret. It is great to get back to Kritika after so many days. Her parents are in Mumbai now and I'm enjoying great home food."

With Karan Kundra back, guess the countdown to viewers getting a glimpse of the first promo of season 2 begins!!

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh
Author: Pooja Shenoy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram---rama--Khat2027lilindiangurl13shibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Kitani Mohabbat Hai to kickstart with a one hour episode..

Kitani Mohabbat Hai to air its special one hour episode on 1st November...

The most awaited show on Imagine TV, Kitani Mohabbat Hai is all set to air from 1st November, and the entire team is now working hard to make its first episode very special and impressive.

A source says, "The crew is just back from Chandigarh after a long shoot as the initial episodes of the show will consist of all Chandigarh scenes. The first episode of the show which will air on 1st November is most probably going to air for one hour. It's going to be a very special episode where both (Arjun and Arohi's) the families will be introduced and being an introductory episode it's going to air for long time."

"The total time shot for the episode has been contracted to 45 minutes; therefore the first episode will air for one hour, with or without commercials," adds source.

Source further elaborates more on the story line saying, "Arohi (Kritika Kamra) is from a family where most members are from the police force while Arjun (Karan Kundra) belongs to a gangster family. But, the reality is not known to anyone outside beside Arohi's grandfather."

"Arohi meets Arjun because of her best friend, who is Arjun's ex-girlfriend and is to get married into Arohi's family. But Arohi wants her best friend and Arjun to get back together and that's when she meets him," signs off source.

we tried contacting Karan Kundra but he remained unavailable while Kritika refused to comment on the same.

Guess the countdown to the much awaited show begins!!i!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram---rama--Khat2027lilindiangurl13shibz

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Friday, September 17, 2010 | 6:20:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 534 Comments

As Karan Kundra readies himself for the shoot of Kitani Mohabbat Hai, he takes a time out to thank his fans...

Karan Kundra is back from his one month long tour to USA and he is quiet excited to get back to work. He feels lucky to be part of a fun filled unit like Balaji Telefilms.

When contacted, Karan Kundra asserted, "I just came back day before yesterday and the unit was waiting to shoot the promo with me. I have got my first briefing and I'm getting back slowly into the grind."

Karan takes this opportunity to thank his loyal fans for getting back Kitani Mohabbat Hai on screens, "Without their never die spirit the show wouldn't have come back. I thank them from my heart. Season 2 is going to be much more special because it is one show viewers have wanted to see again. The story this time is going to be a lot more intense and enjoyable. I would want them to rest back, relaxed wait for the launch of the show."

Karan who was out on a month's tour to USA had a great family time with his parents, sister, her kids, and his brother in law and friends. "I visited most of the places in Florida. I was also at Miami and Orlando for few days. I was also at the beautiful beaches, out in the ocean doing underwater adventures, etc."

Asked him about the special gift that he got back for Kritika Kamra and the actor gets personal and said, "It's a secret. It is great to get back to Kritika after so many days. Her parents are in Mumbai now and I'm enjoying great home food."

With Karan Kundra back, guess the countdown to viewers getting a glimpse of the first promo of season 2 begins!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.