Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Like all of you i loved Viren's confession to Niv.. it was heart wrenching... it was again quite unexpected though his flute playing and smiles yesterday expressed it all.  Still i feel it was bit too rushed.. dont think he had spent that much time with Nivi yet to have that strong feelings...I wish it was delayed for few weeks and given NivRen more time to come close...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevSid4TeamCanadaP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "was it rushed?" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

nahin yaar...its very much on time...you know why I say this...look at how much we all are rejoicing...when an action is taken on time, its most cherished...you know where Sid being a good guy, where is he losing out? he is not able to value the present time and he thinks that he can make everything right in future...but he will lose to "time"

kashevLovelyPlanetanjubala

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

nahin yaar...its very much on time...you know why I say this...look at how much we all are rejoicing...when an action is taken on time, its most cherished...you know where Sid being a good guy, where is he losing out? he is not able to value the present time and he thinks that he can make everything right in future...but he will lose to "time"

Very true Bani... Things done and said on time have the most value. A person should not lose time when he/she is in love as you never know what will happen tomorrow. So it is better to tell your feelings as soon as you realize it. Let the other person know how you feel about it else it will be late and you will regret it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
But this time its different because, 
Viren is making circumstances so that Nivi is totally under his control so he can take revenge. 

As I mentioned in one of the other posts, he will make sure Nivi Marries him.. 
and eventually try harming her. 

kashevOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Viren is making circumstances so that Nivi is totally under his control so he can take revenge. 

ur assumption is right...but still I feel the guy is in love with Nivi, and he is himself unaware of that...also, Nivi is a character whose purity changes souls and Viren cannot underrate this goodness for long..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevLovelyPlanet

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Yikes pooor nivi she has to marry someone who's parents are actually responsible for destroying the life of her mom and sidharth's dad

strange

TheNikil1

TheNikil1

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I think this Viren is trying to emotionally hurt Neha...She shouldn't be easily fooled....

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

i second thatSmile

i think he wants to make her believe he loves her, marry her, and then try and torture her.... ofcourse in this whole process, he is going to fall for her himself.. and realise truly wht a nice girl she is... oh and once he realises the truth..then toh Big smilefull mastiWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevLovelyPlanet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.