CID

forensic team

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet @s candy

IF-Dazzler

sweet @s candy

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
what happened to the forensic team havent seen them for some time and am i the only one who was disappointed with the ending of the akri chonoti series

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "forensic team" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Are You new to CID Forum ?

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Forensic team has been away from last few episodes.... Just depending on the story they have! I am sure they will be back this week with another jali kati laash!

And about AC, nope you are not the only one! Please join in AC discussions in its original thread if you want to participate! Please avoud opening new threads just to get answer to your query! There are necessaty threads for them... Have a look at the threads on the first few pages, specially the sticky ones! Welcome to CID forum Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiChillMaarYaar

sweet @s candy

IF-Dazzler

sweet @s candy

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

Are You new to CID Forum ?

no i have been here but i come very rarely u proberly will be me post once in a while

sweet @s candy

IF-Dazzler

sweet @s candy

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Forensic team has been away from last few episodes.... Just depending on the story they have! I am sure they will be back this week with another jali kati laash!

And about AC, nope you are not the only one! Please join in AC discussions in its original thread if you want to participate! Please avoud opening new threads just to get answer to your query! There are necessaty threads for them... Have a look at the threads on the first few pages, specially the sticky ones! Welcome to CID forum Smile

k thnx i hope u see them there and umm thnx i will check out the AC thread

Post Reply New Post

Go to top