Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

KMH2 Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 135)

ranveerdeblina Senior Member
ranveerdeblina
ranveerdeblina

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
pleasee i want all the epi pics of season 2 pleasee all the scenes i loves the serial i have end it have wathced it 5 months all the eo whole night pleasee helpy my out your cretion is favelous pleaseee because in the gallery 1 2 3 i can see the creation as much it is deleted pleasee somebody can make ala the creation pleasee i will five you a link of youtuve there is alle the scenes and i want all the pics so you dont have to watch and search the eps you can watch the scene and directly make the pics thx i will wait pleaseee
ranveerdeblina Senior Member
ranveerdeblina
ranveerdeblina

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
pleasee i want all the epi pics of season 2 pleasee all the scenes i loves the serial i have end it have wathced it 5 months all the eo whole night pleasee helpy my out your cretion is favelous pleaseee because in the gallery 1 2 3 i can see the creation as much it is deleted pleasee somebody can make ala the creation pleasee i will five you a link of youtuve there is alle the scenes and i want all the pics so you dont have to watch and search the eps you can watch the scene and directly make the pics thx i will wait pleaseee

magical.Arjuhi Senior Member
magical.Arjuhi
magical.Arjuhi

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranveerdeblina

pleasee i wantall the epipicsof season 2 pleasee all the scenes i loves the serial i have end it have wathced it 5 months all the eo whole night pleasee helpy my out your cretion is favelous pleaseee because in thegallery 1 2 3i can see the creation as much it is deleted pleasee somebody canmake ala the creationpleasee i will five you alink of youtuvethere is alle the scenes and i wantall the picsso you dont have to watch and search the eps you can watch the scene and directly make the pics thx i will wait pleaseee
Hi :-) I hope you have saved creations from gallery 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 so far. Just keep an eye on the creations gallery and there will be all that you want. Making creations on all episodes all at once is not possible as it takes time and effort. But don't get disheartened just be patient and save whenever new creations of your choice is made :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

mon.sayan17.com IF-Sizzlerz
mon.sayan17.com
mon.sayan17.com

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me how to write scrap??
shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

go to ur buddy's profile or any I-f member's.. click on scrapbook and type whatever u want and post! You can also directly go to their scrapbook which u see right below the name and icon of the member like mine..Hope this helps! :)
mon.sayan17.com
mon.sayan17.com

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

go to ur buddy's profile or any I-f member's.. click on scrapbook and type whatever u want and post! You can also directly go to their scrapbook which u see right below the name and icon of the member like mine..Hope this helps! :)
Thank you!!Big smile

shibz

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
you're welcome :)
mon.sayan17.com
mon.sayan17.com

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

you're welcome :)

another question...the process of posting scrap & testimonials are same or not??

shibz

Go to top