Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Thank u RS and team

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for giving us simply amazing, mind blowing episode. Kinshuk was just out of this world. Thank u so much. Cant get enough of the episode. Have already watched it 20 times and still watching.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevhajarranragnanetaOmshanti1111moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank u RS and team" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
u know I cant wait to go back from work and watch the episode....these two, Nivi and Viren, are too good to watch...there is a special element in them..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevhajarsihu

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

u know I cant wait to go back from work and watch the episode....these two, Nivi and Viren, are too good to watch...there is a special element in them..

Bani u cant even imagine how amazing it was. No words to describe it. He kept on loong at her throughout the gidda and went to her and said kay chalain and she is like kahan tu he said aam khanay ofcourse dance chal raha hai tu dance kay baray mein hee phooch raha hoon ga and she said kay mein yahan kaam karnay ayee hoon dance karnay nahin tu he said kay madam aap ki behn ki shaadi hai agar nahin ayeen tu utha kay ley chaloon. Uffffffffffffff yaaaar and the confession scene no words the way he kept looking at her ufffffffffffffffffffffffffff yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar simply amazing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsihuOmshanti1111

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i haven,t watched the epi yet but dying to watch itSmile

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@zarmeeno yaar dearr can i ask u 1 favour?

plzz dear i read somewhere ki there was some dupaata scene .wht was tht?plzzz dear give me written update n if possible then can u give me link of 2day's epi.I missedd it yaar .U know my tutuion wa there i was soo soo unluckyy ki i entered in house at 8.30 pm(IST) .grrrrri m gettngg so pissedd off naa.dear plzz meri yeh do rquest purii kar do.i wantttt 2 see it

@banii yaa banii nivren r really lookngg gd 2gther.their sceness r alwayss amazingg .n i can bet ki aaj ka epi bhi kuch hatke hoga especially nivren scene.

dear i read d article where i read ki viren will hurt himselff.awwwwww my poorr viren.i hope ki he doesn'tt hurt himselff much.can u tell me ki hu he hurt himselff?Was it intentional or he really got hurt?

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Bani u cant even imagine how amazing it was. No words to describe it. He kept on loong at her throughout the gidda and went to her and said kay chalain and she is like kahan tu he said aam khanay ofcourse dance chal raha hai tu dance kay baray mein hee phooch raha hoon ga and she said kay mein yahan kaam karnay ayee hoon dance karnay nahin tu he said kay madam aap ki behn ki shaadi hai agar nahin ayeen tu utha kay ley chaloon. Uffffffffffffff yaaaar and the confession scene no words the way he kept looking at her ufffffffffffffffffffffffffff yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar simply amazing
and look at Divya and Viren...and the love in each...Divya cannot even feel Sid's pain, and she claims she is in love...and Viren, he can feel Nivi without even she spekaing anything...Sid is really unfortunate, not just because he lost Nivi, but also he landed up with someone who cannot even feel his pain...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsihu

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@zarmeeno yaar dearr can i ask u 1 favour?

plzz dear i read somewhere ki there was some dupaata scene .wht was tht?plzzz dear give me written update n if possible then can u give me link of 2day's epi.I missedd it yaar .U know my tutuion wa there i was soo soo unluckyy ki i entered in house at 8.30 pm(IST) .grrrrri m gettngg so pissedd off naa.dear plzz meri yeh do rquest purii kar do.i wantttt 2 see it

@banii yaa banii nivren r really lookngg gd 2gther.their sceness r alwayss amazingg .n i can bet ki aaj ka epi bhi kuch hatke hoga especially nivren scene.

dear i read d article where i read ki viren will hurt himselff.awwwwww my poorr viren.i hope ki he doesn'tt hurt himselff much.can u tell me ki hu he hurt himselff?Was it intentional or he really got hurt?
S
Sushmita when Viren got gurt and he was bleeding Nivi tore her duppatta and to ties it on his wrist where it was bleeding.. Ek paragraph ko type karnay mein it is taking us so much time coz I'm still not over the episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevOmshanti1111

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.