Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF chapter 21updated pg. 26 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 28

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Shruthi
Its a really amazing update... I have read your previous updates as well and I really do love the way your storyline is going..
please do continue...cant wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF chapter 21updated pg. 26 (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Since i have Diwali shopping and sweet preparations, i ll be late to join the party today. so i m updating now.

Chapter six

The room was vibrating with the words 'Thank god Ahamji it is you. I m safe'. Both Kokila and Aham were speechless for a few minutes. Koki tried to revive the girl but failed. She turned towards Aham and questioned him: tumhe sachem is ladki malum nahe? (you really don't know this girl). Aham was so stunned he could not answer his mom. He just turned and left the room.

On reaching his bed Aham slumped into it. Memories which he had hid not only from others but from his logical mind flooded his thoughts. He began to have images of a group of boys in their teens, their laughter, a girl of fourteen learning to ride a cycle, she turns and runs with laughter, her blue eyes…………, lots of noise, fight between boys. Finally the words "go away from her life". Aham woke up startled.

Aham modi had been destined to bear a burden. The burden to build the Modi Empire. He was the son of an incapable father and an ambitious mother. Life was never rosy for him. He had wealth, he had looks, but he never had any friends. He was brainwashed by mother that his aim in life was to study, work and achieve success. People avoided him as if he was plague. They saw only his tough exterior. No one, not even his mom, realized that he was human, that he had his own feelings, he had his own dreams, he wanted love etc.

The first person to break the barrier was Viren. Viren Kurana.

They had met at the university during their first year in Management Studies. They had been roommates for nearly five years. If there was a racket and laughter, then Viren was the cause of it or he was in the middle of it. Aham usually ran from these commotions. They were polar opposites. Yet Viren was the first person to shower him with love. He showed him the life beyond books. He made him realize that enjoyment and studies can go together. It needs only concentration. Suddenly Aham found himself surrounded by friend. Friends, who accepted him with as he was, friends who saw past his tough exterior. All this was due to one person, his best friend Viren.

But life is not always fair. There came a day when these two best friends became enemies. The reason was a girl. A girl whole still is secretly resides as the queen in his heart. A sweet, innocent girl of fourteen named…………..gopi.

hope u all like it.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evertanya.dsouzapiyushisparikhupasana.diyaShell16swasthiTacker_HolicSoulmate_Sanasujji0609-tellyaddict-chavvi16

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
shruthi......yaar ye kya hai....tum itna suspense kyun ceate kar rahi ho....
m gonna die w8ing for next part........

update soon..

upasana.diya

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Nice update.. Though i was waiting for the entry of Rashi today.. Oh nw i will have to wait a long long tym to read about her... Hmph!

Edited by Jake-neil - 01 November 2010 at 10:23am

-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Simply amazing...
wonderfully connected as i was wondering since chapter 3 "how ahem knew the girl"
You are amazing girl... keep up the wonderful work...
awaiting next chapter

-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

update soon..

sadhli remember this is a romantic thriller so suspense is necessary.
the other name for suspense is suruthi.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

update soon..

sadhli remember this is a romantic thriller so suspense is necessary.
the other name for suspense is suruthi.

okk...so its a deal...i'll call u...
Suspense Shruthi.....SS....

chalega na,....

upasana.diya

yourfriend

yourfriend

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Shruthi its a nice romantic thriller yaar. Just give a good name to ur FF dear. It will add beauty to ur FF.

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top