Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF chapter 21updated pg. 26 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 28

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Wow.. So the gal hopefully Gopi know Ahem.. Wow intriguing... I think u shld update one more chapter.. I want to knw whether the gal was Gopi or my darling Rashi...lol

Sriuthi... ignore himmmm... but for our sanity can you do 2 updates per day... one 7am and one 7pm... i gobbled the whole chapter in a sec...(itna fast to main apne boooks bhi nahi padhtiSmile) and went back and read it slow(na itni baat apne books padhti hoonSmile)
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
don't be like the original CVs and tadpaofy us

upasana i whole story was not created for aham and gopi, i just used them in my story. i have many stories like this, the problem is typing them coherently

okkk dear... take ur time... the only thing is i don't like suspense... i am the worst person to go to a suspense movie with... i just can't allow even an interval....

take your time... i'll be eagerly waiting for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF chapter 21updated pg. 26 (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
that is so beautiful shruthi.. I loved it.. Please update soon.. I can't wait for the next part..

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Chapter four 

The bungalow of Lakshman Kurana, is a landmark in the city. The Kurana's have been the richest family for generations. They were respected and loved by everyone. Lakshman Kurana is muti facet businessman, in his mid fifties. Yet people who meet him would put him into forties. He had a magnetic aura around him which made people realize his authority.

Mr. kurana entered his room and immediately missed everything. His life was not the same for the past month. His dreams have been shattered, now he is helpless. He turned his head to find his wife, Hansa bringing him tea. He watched his wife. Though she was talented dancer and singer she gave up everything for his love. She had a divine beauty, which still mesmerized him. Today her face showed the pain he felt in his heart. This tea time was something he usually enjoyed. It is a time which he treasured in his heart as special. But now it has become a burden, a burden for which he cannot find a remedy.

Slowly, Mr. Kurana, turned towards the windows. The sky was gloomy as his mind. He started at his parents pictures and began to think. The Kurana's were rich, powerful and successful for many generations. Every field they entered success followed them. They had everything they wished excepted for one. His mother had told him that the family was cursed- cursed that they can never have a girl child.

Lashman had wished for a sister, which never happened. After being blessed with two sons, his heart ached for a daughter. A daughter whom he could love and adore. Then out of blue something strange happened, His desire was fulfilled. He was blessed with a sweet girl. To him to this day she is still a girl.

His girl………………………..Gopi.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evertanya.dsouzamunnihyderabadsparikhShell16swasthiTacker_Holicsujji0609chavvi16

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Chapter five

It was past midnight when Rahul (29) and Verin (26) Kurana, the CEO of RVG group reached home. No it was not a home, but a house for them. Home is a place where happiness lays, where the soul is at peace. But this place has lost its only love. The brothers entered the silent house each deep in their thought. Unable to meet the tearful eyes of his mother and the questioning glance of his father, he slipped into his room.

Rahul had taken over his father's business at a young age. He was the decision maker of the family. Verin, the ever playful boy has become a responsible Youngman. All the changes in the family were due to one person. The person whom they all missed, for whom they all were searching and praying to come back. She was the spring of the house. The pari of their life. The clasp that joined the family. Her lose has left them like the four legs of a table without the board.

The next morning at the Kurana mansion was very tense. The breakfast table which had seen beautiful fights, was filled with silence. It was Hansa who spoke to Rahul: kuch patha chala? (Do you get to know something)

Before Rahul could speak, Verin answered: maa, don't start it again. Why do you waste your time for someone who cheated us? Why do you cry for someone who did not know the importance of love?

Laskman shout: bhas (stop) I will not hear another word against her.

Rahul replied: dad but read the letter did nt you? She has written clearly that ……..

Verin: bhai why do you stop, finish it. That she never loved us and she had found someone special so she had left us.

Laksman: no, I will never believe it. My child is not like that.

Rahul: Even we don't want to believe. I have been searching for her like mad. But now we have the proof.

Just at the moment Verin's mobile rang, he found a new number, thinking who it was, he answered it.

A few anxious minutes later he turned towards his family and said in a strained voice:

Papa, it is Aham, Aham Modi do you remember? It is news about Gopi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evertanya.dsouzapiyushisaina01sparikhShell16swasthiTacker_HolicSoulmate_Sanasujji0609chavvi16

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
So we are blessed with two chapters back to back! Nice update.. Still i wish it was Rashi.. Well, gopi khurana..hmmm.. Not bad! ROFL..

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Awesome shruthi, thriller indeed, loved it. Update soon.

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

So we are blessed with two chapters back to back! Nice update.. Still i wish it was Rashi.. Well, gopi khurana..hmmm.. Not bad! ROFL..

thanx. but it is not gopi kurana. the romantic thriller lies there. rashi will come dont worry.

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
So its Rashi khurana.. Wow..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top