New FF chapter 21updated pg. 26 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Shruthi, love it.  Can't wait to find out how the characters all tie together.
I loved it shruthi.. Your FF is beautiful.. please continue soon..
Hi Sruthi

Wonderful... time stopping... sensitive... serene...
am i missing something... girl you have a gifted hand... please continue as soon as you can... if its 7pm again... i'll wait for 7pm...

@Brat... stop troubling the creatives... your duffus ideas will spoil their ideas😡... and if you want Rashi create your own FF😡
i like only Gopi... then may be the elder Trio(Koki,Hetal and Ketki) but never the younger Trio(Kinjal, Rashi and Anita)... Urmi doesn't even share the like and dislike place... she is someone am very happy not be bothered about
@shelley, @fiza @diya
thanx for liking it. my apprehension have subsided now. i feared that no one would like it.  thanx guys for you support
@shruthi.. I'm sure we'll love everything you write.. Tum bas likhte jao.. I'm sure there are more many pair of eyes which are waiting to read more of your creations..
hey plz pm me..wheneva u updt..!!
Once again, I'm the last to the party...  Sorry for arriving so late!

Great job Shruthi!  I love FFs and I can't wait to read more of yours!  So we get one update a day?  I can live with that!  Carry on!  Your audience awaits...
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Shruthi
Its a really amazing update... I have read your previous updates as well and I really do love the way your storyline is going..
please do continue...cant wait
Since i have Diwali shopping and sweet preparations, i ll be late to join the party today. so i m updating now.

Chapter six

The room was vibrating with the words 'Thank god Ahamji it is you. I m safe'. Both Kokila and Aham were speechless for a few minutes. Koki tried to revive the girl but failed. She turned towards Aham and questioned him: tumhe sachem is ladki malum nahe? (you really don't know this girl). Aham was so stunned he could not answer his mom. He just turned and left the room.

On reaching his bed Aham slumped into it. Memories which he had hid not only from others but from his logical mind flooded his thoughts. He began to have images of a group of boys in their teens, their laughter, a girl of fourteen learning to ride a cycle, she turns and runs with laughter, her blue eyes…………, lots of noise, fight between boys. Finally the words "go away from her life". Aham woke up startled.

Aham modi had been destined to bear a burden. The burden to build the Modi Empire. He was the son of an incapable father and an ambitious mother. Life was never rosy for him. He had wealth, he had looks, but he never had any friends. He was brainwashed by mother that his aim in life was to study, work and achieve success. People avoided him as if he was plague. They saw only his tough exterior. No one, not even his mom, realized that he was human, that he had his own feelings, he had his own dreams, he wanted love etc.

The first person to break the barrier was Viren. Viren Kurana.

They had met at the university during their first year in Management Studies. They had been roommates for nearly five years. If there was a racket and laughter, then Viren was the cause of it or he was in the middle of it. Aham usually ran from these commotions. They were polar opposites. Yet Viren was the first person to shower him with love. He showed him the life beyond books. He made him realize that enjoyment and studies can go together. It needs only concentration. Suddenly Aham found himself surrounded by friend. Friends, who accepted him with as he was, friends who saw past his tough exterior. All this was due to one person, his best friend Viren.

But life is not always fair. There came a day when these two best friends became enemies. The reason was a girl. A girl whole still is secretly resides as the queen in his heart. A sweet, innocent girl of fourteen named…………..gopi.

hope u all like it.

shruthi......yaar ye kya hai....tum itna suspense kyun ceate kar rahi ho....
m gonna die w8ing for next part........

update soon..