Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namziee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great romantic thriller, Shruthi!! Awesome, loved that Aham slapped Anita.........Please continue soon....
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx you liked it. remember it is a romantic thiller. update will be done precisely by 7 p. m. so you have to wait.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shhruthi...abhi karo na update....
cant w8 till 7 PM....
shruthi2010 thumbnail

Chapter three

Kokila Modi was prancing the hall like a tigress. To this day her son had not talked back to her and he has never been so late. She tried calling him only to find the phone was switched off. The screech of the tires brought her to the door

Kokila was speechless when she saw Aham with a girl in his arms. Quickly she understood the situation and prepared everything. The doctor to their relief told them that the girl was safe. But she will be unconscious for a few days. He appointed one of his nurses to take care of her. Before he left them he turned towards Aham and told him: Mr. Modi I would like to tell you that this girl has been badly wounded even before she was hit by your car.

Aham and kokila were shocked.

Aham asked him: how can you tell about it doctor?

The doctor took them to the girl he showed them cigarette marks on her shoulders, a nail was missing from her finger, there was a deep cut in her legs and marks on her wrist as if someone had bound her.

Kokila was stunned. The next days the girl kept on rambling about not signing any papers, begging to free her. Her temperature rose and dropped. She would open her eyes sometimes. Aham noticed it were blue. Deep blue like someone else he knew. When her eyes fixed on Aham she would relax and sleep.

Who was this girl? Why someone had hurt her badly? He was secretly trying to find out but ended up at blank walls. It was really frustrating to know that he was not capable to finish a simple task. More than anything the blue eyes gave him sleepless nights.

Aham noticed kokila was near him and turned

She asked him: did you learn anything about her?

Aham: mom, if I knew do you think I will be restless like this?

They were disturbed by the nurse. She told them that the patient is awake and if they come soon they can learn something from her. When they entered the Aham noticed that the scars were healing. She looked innocent and lovely than she was before.  His blood boiled to punish those who had hurt her.

The girl slowly opens her eyes. This time it was clear and she was searching confusedly around the room. Kokila went near her and brushed her hair gently telling her not to worry as she was safe. The girl's eyes fixed itself on Aham, slowly she relaxed and smiled, if unsteady voice she said "so I did not dream. Thank god Ahamji it is you. I m safe" she fainted again.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Shruthi..u are killing me.....................
KAHA khatam kiya.................

aham Ji u saved me..ab aage kya.....................

jaldi jaldi jaldi...next part...
shruthi2010 thumbnail
no way. remember it is romantic thriller serial. actually no serial on sat and sun, but updated for you. you have to wail till tomorrow.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

no way. remember it is romantic thriller serial. actually no serial on sat and sun, but updated for you. you have to wail till tomorrow.

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. So the gal hopefully Gopi know Ahem.. Wow intriguing... I think u shld update one more chapter.. I want to knw whether the gal was Gopi or my darling Rashi...lol
shruthi2010 thumbnail
jake come to land no rashi in story till my 12th chapter. and read the preface to find who are the lead. i cannot imagine rashi as my heroine.
@sadhli 😳 (🤣) no use crying and being angry
Edited by shruthi2010 - 13 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Shruthi - loving it! 

I wont pressure you to update :)  See what you can do!