New FF chapter 21updated pg. 26

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi guys. I m going to write a new FF. There are fantastic writers in this forum, if you don't like it feel free to express. My FF will be a Romantic thriller with Aham and Gopi as lead.

Chapter I

The night was unusually dark and silent. Kokila Modi was restless. She has been trying to sleep for the past few hours, but the incidents of the past week have disturbed her highly. Realizing she cannot sleep any more, she gets up from her bed. Being sure not to wake her husband, she slowly opens the door of her room and proceeds towards the guest room. A flash of light from her son's room attracts her. Her son. Her pyara dikra. The thought of him softens her otherwise stern face.

Kokila opens the door and is shocked to see Aham awake. Her eyes move towards the clock which shows 2 in the morning. She stops there absorbing her son.

Aham Modi 26, is the successful entrepreneur of the Modi Empire. He was tall, handsome, with Grecian look, always the attraction of women were ever he went. Kokila was proud of her son. She had sacrified many things to make him successful. He has fulfilled the lack which she found in her husband and literally saved the Modi Empire from financial collapse.

Aham was standing near the balcony staring at the sky. He was immersed in thought. He was Aham Modi known for his ruthless execution of plans and perfection of business partnership. He never showed any human weakness. But today He was restless and disturbed. His mind moved towards the face in the guest room. It did something to him. Those blue eyes stirred hidden emotions in him.

The past week has been terrible. His mind raced towards that days happening.

The week has begun pleasantly; Aham had finalized a multimillion deal with the RVG group. His happiness was short lived. Next morning he had an argument with his mom. His thoughts got distracted when he thinks of his mom. He loved her so much. He wanted to bring the whole world to her feet. But anitha '''''''.

Anita filled his heart with love, with those feelings he had never known and,    and, his mom was against it. She had shouted at him for the first time accusing Anita of being a gold diggers. How can she say that? His Anita was the angel of love, truth and happiness. She was his perfect life partner.

So he had thought then''''''..

(please feel free to express yourself, whether i should continue it. gopi's entry will be a suspense.)

Edited by shruthi2010 - 13 years ago

Shruthi, romantic thriler with aham n gopi, let me be ready 4 a roller coaster ride. Lovely start
Great going.. Make sure Ahem has a sister, kenjal.. 😉..
that's beautiful shruthi... please do continue...  eagerly awaiting your next update...  wow Ahem's feelings are too good... poor guy torn between his mom and girlfriend....

gosh sorry to say but i never liked Ahem that much in the show till now[i'm sure it will change one day]... but i really love him in all the FFs out here...
@tellyaddict- thanx. i was worried because it did not start romantically

@Jake-neil    i dont know why this fellow is obsessed with kinjal?

@sujji0609  thanks sujitha. i have already finished around six chapters will update every day.

Shruthi, hv u forgotten my name, calling me by my names.nt started romantically no problem at all i'd love to see aham falling in love. Better late.
how can i forget your name?  i was busy doing two things, answering and feeding my naughty daughter. so by slip of mind did it.😳
Shruthi,

Love it so far!!! Please continue.  I wouldlove to read a romantic thriller. 

Ignore Jake, he is obsessed with Kinjal.  We affectionately refer to him as BRAT.
Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago
@shruthi.. Everyone hate kenjal, so i took pity on her.. ROFL.. I'm lyk ketkiben, very lovable..
dont worry i will bring in the evil trio but not as they are shown in the show.