I'LL BADLY MISS SARVAGUNN SAMPANN

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jklp

Goldie

jklp

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Dear friends, I'm jklp ( Chhaya ). Sarvagunn Sampann is very close to my heart. I'll badly miss the show as I'll not be able to see Swara anymore from this monday. Swara is indeed Sarvagunn Sampann. The story also has underlying message. The show has raised culture-related issues that Lavani dancers should not be degraded because good human being also lie in them & also the fact that a person cannot be judged by profession. We should salute Swara for what she has done for Deshmukh family. She pretended to be evil & accepted pain so that Aditya can stay  with his family. Her greatness is also revealed in  when she forgives both Sadanand ( Anna Saheb ) & Ragini. In today's episode, she says to Ragini that what happened to her is her fate & not Ragini's fault. In short, I wish to say that the show will continue to ring my heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'LL BADLY MISS SARVAGUNN SAMPANN" in Sarvagunn Sampanna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chik

chik

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
yes.. I use to look forward to this serial...

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
v bad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top