vl viren hurts himself?????

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey frnds...after seeing the TB article... we all knew viren is going to be injured badly...
somewhr i think he wantedly do this to himself to get nivi's attention...
wat do u say frnds..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
han mje b yehi lagta hai u r ryt...aj article read kr k i m not interested in today's episode cuz i want sid nivi together but  😑 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
i no!!!!!!!!!
i sooooo upset
wen i read this
he hury himslef sooooooooooooo badly
poor viren
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaf13

han mje b yehi lagta hai u r ryt...aj article read kr k i m not interested in today's episode cuz i want sid nivi together but  😑 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

i know u r upset....but no option....i dont think show is going bad..the only thing nivaarth fans r not liking..but u know initially i like them too...but now also  i do not as much as before... but for me its nivaarth or nivren doesn't matter....but i am enjoying nivren scenesπŸ˜‰
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

i know u r upset....but no option....i dont think show is going bad..the only thing nivaarth fans r not liking..but u know initially i like them too...but now also  i do not as much as before... but for me its nivaarth or nivren doesn't matter....but i am enjoying nivren scenesπŸ˜‰

yes i m very upset yaar really CryCryCry mai aj k episode ko positive ly ri thi k kuc acha hoga sid nivi k beech mai but dis article Angry Cry all sid nivi fans are upset today CryCry 
xaviara thumbnail
CT's have shown many times that Viren's character is very different from Sid, and hurting himself to get what he wants has been done by Sid already, so I'm sure Viren will actually get hurt !! I think when Viren follows her to the store room to help her, he sees her handling the crockery and dishes herself (that's why she went to the store room for) so while he is helping her carrying the crockery, he will get hurt some way and that is when she will ask him why he is doing all this and that's when he will confess !!
pesi11 thumbnail
may be u r right..sid does already the same at the time of engagement..now viren.... poor nivi....
as she said she cannt say NO to anybody vl she accepts viren???????😲....
may be to make divya and sid together she may agree for this...but knowing he is a sood and especially chanchal's son vl she do this??
Edited by pesi11 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey sometimes I don't know why I feel story is moving in backward direction When CCBM started first Nivi is shown developed feelings for Sid, then Sid is shown to love Nivi after that confession took place, then engagement where Nivi backed out of compulsion, Sid injured himself to get Nivi's love confession and then the last fire scene where their relation ended , Sid Nivi misunderstanding started.

Now Viren comes started with hatred towards nivi then fire scene similar as when it was with Sid (with misundersting), then today hand injury and confession (injury may be unintentional), Then confession (false offcourse), then marriage where Nivi will marry again out of compulsion, Viren will actually fall for her, Nivi will be last to reciprocate.

I am just collecting just an assumption
Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
well said..back to square one....hope nivren relationship vl survive atleast.... if not sid nivi