Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
hey frnds...after seeing the TB article... we all knew viren is going to be injured badly...
somewhr i think he wantedly do this to himself to get nivi's attention...
wat do u say frnds..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali_royshaf13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vl viren hurts himself?????" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
han mje b yehi lagta hai u r ryt...aj article read kr k i m not interested in today's episode cuz i want sid nivi together but  Angry CryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

KinshukKiDewani

IF-Dazzler

KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
i no!!!!!!!!!
i sooooo upset
wen i read this
he hury himslef sooooooooooooo badly
poor viren

pesi11

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

han mje b yehi lagta hai u r ryt...aj article read kr k i m not interested in today's episode cuz i want sid nivi together but  Angry CryCryCryCry

i know u r upset....but no option....i dont think show is going bad..the only thing nivaarth fans r not liking..but u know initially i like them too...but now also  i do not as much as before... but for me its nivaarth or nivren doesn't matter....but i am enjoying nivren scenes

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by shaf13

i know u r upset....but no option....i dont think show is going bad..the only thing nivaarth fans r not liking..but u know initially i like them too...but now also  i do not as much as before... but for me its nivaarth or nivren doesn't matter....but i am enjoying nivren scenes
yes i m very upset yaar really CryCryCry mai aj k episode ko positive ly ri thi k kuc acha hoga sid nivi k beech mai but dis article Angry Cry all sid nivi fans are upset today CryCry 

pesi11

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
CT's have shown many times that Viren's character is very different from Sid, and hurting himself to get what he wants has been done by Sid already, so I'm sure Viren will actually get hurt !! I think when Viren follows her to the store room to help her, he sees her handling the crockery and dishes herself (that's why she went to the store room for) so while he is helping her carrying the crockery, he will get hurt some way and that is when she will ask him why he is doing all this and that's when he will confess !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevtamushismiley20pesi11Prishna_DBPSKinSanj

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
may be u r right..sid does already the same at the time of engagement..now viren.... poor nivi....
as she said she cannt say NO to anybody vl she accepts viren???????....
may be to make divya and sid together she may agree for this...but knowing he is a sood and especially chanchal's son vl she do this??

Edited by pesi11 - 28 October 2010 at 7:21am

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Hey sometimes I don't know why I feel story is moving in backward direction When CCBM started first Nivi is shown developed feelings for Sid, then Sid is shown to love Nivi after that confession took place, then engagement where Nivi backed out of compulsion, Sid injured himself to get Nivi's love confession and then the last fire scene where their relation ended , Sid Nivi misunderstanding started.

Now Viren comes started with hatred towards nivi then fire scene similar as when it was with Sid (with misundersting), then today hand injury and confession (injury may be unintentional), Then confession (false offcourse), then marriage where Nivi will marry again out of compulsion, Viren will actually fall for her, Nivi will be last to reciprocate.

I am just collecting just an assumption

Edited by sharma.nat - 28 October 2010 at 7:50am

pesi11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top