Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged

guys...

is it just me or the TB article says that viren is to confess his love for nivi...I mean when did he fall in love with her? Confused
I am highly confused and shocked....
I am predicting that viren is doing this for revenge. he probably ha splanned to abandon her later on....coz i remember his words saying, that she has to pay back for all the pain she's caused to dada ji.
now there is another thought..it is a possibility he has fallen for her, I mean her words can change him...but it's too quick for any changes right now....

whatever it is I am looking forward to this track...before it was just the bhangra that I was lookign forward too but now i have this confession scene to look forward to aswell..DAMN excited!
aaj ki raat hona hai kya? paana hai kya?khona hai kya? Wink
don't mind my singing peepz Tongue

anyone else has any ideas to share?

Note: No Spamming please...and no fights either...! A friendly discussion only!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 28 October 2010 at 5:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4evertamushiaashvee.rahejapiyualkazarmeenoKinshukKiDewanishaaziPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren to confess his love for nivi tonight? :O" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshi-sidputul

Goldie

akshi-sidputul

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
niviarth   niviarth   niviarth   niviarth   niviarth   niviarth   

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
akshita i am talking about viren and nivi here...so please...I get ur a nivarth fan but please...stick to the topic only...I have not mentioned anything about nivarth so please it'll be highly appreciated if u didn't speak about nivarth here...your most welcome to share your views on the upcoming track....but please do not spam in my topics!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnysihupiyualkaPrishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I don't know sanju but it can't be love so suddenly he is definitely upto something.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaKinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I don't know sanju but it can't be love so suddenly he is definitely upto something.
I know...i feel the same too..i mean how can he fall for her so easily? I am sure it's to definately make her fall for him and then abandon her later on...
coz the most painful thing in life is being left alone by the one you loved...so i guess that's what viren is trying to do...hit the weak point!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by sharma.nat

I know...i feel the same too..i mean how can he fall for her so easily? I am sure it's to definately make her fall for him and then abandon her later on...
coz the most painful thing in life is being left alone by the one you loved...so i guess that's what viren is trying to do...hit the weak point!
But sanju he already knew her past that she was in love and already heart broken why would he want to do that again But you know something more fishy they may are showing him doing this on revenge because they can't make things so predictable but in the end may result very different manner.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuaashvee.rahejaKinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged

I wonder that too...I mean he knows that she has her heart broken once, but why would he want to do that again? maybe 2nd time is more painful i guess...

whatever it is, we know that he will end up actually falling for her by the end of this whole track! and then he will not be able to control his emotions for her....we may see him denying that he is in love with her at some stage but then he will gradually give up and confess once again...this time for real!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuaashvee.raheja

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i am shocked but Virne is so gonna rock now heh m bloody excited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top