Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Hey !!
Many of you all dont know me , But i am Natasha ,Okay i guess the Biggest Fan of ArTi. I have decided to finally pen down my thought and like that i wrote a story on ArTi of course.
I guess it will be a short FF cause i cant write really Long Parts !!LOL and i dont want to drag it either.
The First Part is a short one but other maybe Long. i dont Guarantee.Please do comment as i really wanted to test these skills.
Do criticize coz i am not perfect.
Luv Natasha

Edited by -ArTiMaNiAc- - 28 October 2010 at 3:24am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurg2010valliyahNirvrithiMiracle_leoab01AmyArTiMayUrlovelycactusChocoLatteBeet-Anila-DazzilerDizzyepiphany..Perk.-RatiKliye-MrsSidMalhotraMyInspirationz-Mansi--Liana-Faria.-RegalVintage-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Remember Me Forever|| ArTi FF" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Character Sketch
Arjun Bijlani - A smart handsome guy, a typical one that girls find as 'Prince Charming'.The Hearthrob,of the school and the most Perfect guy anyone can think of. But deep within he doesnt care about all this. He is just worried about His Mom and Football

Rati Pandey - Just come recently from a town , but has adjusted quite quickly to the nature. Co - incidently she an Arjun stay in the same building. She feels some connection towards him, and he is her crush.

Note : They are only 16Wink .Will post the Other CS later.

Edited by -ArTiMaNiAc- - 28 October 2010 at 2:51am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

secret_meNirvrithivalliyahMiracle_leoChocoLatteBeet-Anila-AmyArTiMayUrlove.mayurarti-RegalVintage-DazzilerDizzyepiphany..Perk.-RatiKliye-Fantasia.MyInspirationz-Liana-Faria.

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged

^^^Credit LianaEmbarrassed
Chapter 1 - Page One

She was standing on her first floor balcony admiring the rain, with the rich strong coffee in hand, sipped away smoothly she saw the raindrops falling harder on the ground. She Put the coffee mug aside on the stand nearby and opened the window to put her hand out and feel the rain. A few drops even fell on her face and this was the feeling she loved about Rain. Suddenly a ball hurled up , broke the window and threw the coffee mug down, spilling her coffee  and breaking her favourite Mug.  She shrieked and looked down below. "Urggh, Those boys again ", she muttered. She was loosing her temper now.. She marched right into the house to get the ball and held it between her waist and hand."Please Pass the ball, Rati", a handsome totally rain dripped 15-year-old asked. Her heart sank, as she heard that voice Her crush was calling her , but she wouldnt admit the fact that she was crushing on hard on Him. Reason- Ego.She would lie to everyone and shoo every topic about him. But she raved and wished and secretly would love to hear about him. Whenever she heard him playing she would purposely stand near her balcony or a purposely useless work would come up everytime, Just to look at him. Talking was a long way as she just blanked out whenever he tried to talk to her , they were really close friends but yet she couldnt understand the change within her. Eachday  she would fix her mind to tell him that she liked him but the Minute she saw him she forgot everything.She Secretely took his Pictures without him noticing or either from Facebook. Whenever he was down she had to be there Crushing hard on ArJun and when her friend would question her she would shake it off as a co-incidence . But can everytime be a co-incidence?Arjun gave another quick flashes of his smile , which showed his dimples , the one for which Rati could die for and keep drooling on. She left the tight hold on the ball switched sides an went down to give the ball and to steal glances again. He looked way hot in the rain and when playing football. Sure he wouldnt mind her being the refree nor did she. She quickly wore her Rain slippers and rushed don. Just a year ago she was scared of a relation ship ,hated the teasing and Mushy cheesy stuff and now was bowled over by him and couldnt imagine her life without being in Love with Arjun.  

Edited by -ArTiMaNiAc- - 28 October 2010 at 3:23am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

mangaloriankomal991tanya.dsouzamayurg2010valliyahNirvrithi-sam-kirti123ab01thousandmilesMiracle_leoLet-It-GoAmyArTiMayUrlove.mayurartilovelycactusChocoLatteBeet-Anila--RatiKliye-epiphany.Fantasia..Perk.DazzilerDizzy-RegalVintage--Mansi--Liana-Faria.MrsSidMalhotraMyInspirationz-Arti4ever-annie07.ByGod.NancyDoNotMind

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Index
Chapter 1 - Page One
Chapter 2 - Page Seven
Chapter 3 - Page Ten
Chapter 4 - Page Fourteen
Note         - Page Seventeen
Chapter 5 - Page Eighteen
Chapter 6 - Page Twenty

Edited by -AbhIyaViSu- - 20 March 2011 at 8:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahthousandmilesab01Miracle_leolove.mayurarti-Anila-epiphany.

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
PM List
( Please whoever wants a PM Please do request me or Press the like Tab)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirvrithivalliyah-sam-Miracle_leoab01AmyArTiMayUrBeet-Anila-.Perk.Fantasia.epiphany.-RegalVintage-MyInspirationz-Liana--Arti4ever-

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
awwwwww....childhood love stories...awwwww...loved it natz...do cont.soon.it wa svery natural..with FB and all..

.and i have fullfilled all ur formalities for getting a PM...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OddiYulle-Mansi-

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

awwwwww....childhood love stories...awwwww...loved it natz...do cont.soon.it wa svery natural..with FB and all..

.and i have fullfilled all ur formalities for getting a PM...LOL

Awwie thanks Mehak !!! Finally my exams got over and now i am gonna spam your ff thread !!! I so adore childhood love stories *High Five *. Thanks , its a bit of a modern touch !!

Natasha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ArTiMaNiAc-

[QUOTE=-Mehak]
]Awwie thanks Mehak !!! Finally my exams got over and now i am gonna spam your ff thread !!! I so adore childhood love stories *High Five *. Thanks , its a bit of a modern touch !!

Natasha

awwww...u are most welcome to spam my thread dear...LOLHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OddiYulle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top