Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
already so many great views given by CIDians here. So I wil just say Best of Luck for studies and focus on it.
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks to Shaggy, Visrom di, Chinnu di, m_kal, Ravi, Bhavana,aparakshitij, AbhiDaya fan, DR.Fahmi and Sunny........Thanks a lot guys!
Yes I'm better than last night and even from this morning. actually I was about to get in the dorm from nest february, but they suddenly said it has to be within 30 october. I wasn't prepared at all. but its okay now. I wont stay in the dorm much till february. cuz lotta vacation between that. so I'm not completely leaving CID, but from february I will have to!😭
wont be able to watch this Saturday.....but its okay! I know one day I'll get over this.........its just a matter of time now.
love you so much guys πŸ€—

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry Tanza... cheer up...  hope you will be having ur way to watch the going to be missing episodes..  as said before... you can keep urself updated with Priya's written updates and episode links provised by Nipun...   😊😊

last, but not the least .. HAPPY JOURNEY AND ALL THE BEST πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
its ok ,.... You know.... You never know you may get some understanding girls out there... who if they watch CID with you Coupla times.. they may start liking it ( hope FW is Generous that particular time ;)] and they watch it along with ytou..!! πŸ˜‰
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well Tanza dii... As Visrom said you never know your room mates might turn into a CID fan rather Abhi-Daya fan.. πŸ˜‰...and you dont worry, you will be visitng IF enough right? So we will keep you informed about which episode you can dare to watch in front of non cid fans!   πŸ˜†Taaki izzat ka faaluda na ho jaaye πŸ˜›
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't worry Tanzy girl. You might not get TV for CID episodes, but Internet and Youtube are always there for you and with you. And Yes , you should concentrate on ur studies and works first place even it is CID too.
Best Of Luck for your Good Future.

sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi tanza
of course i can understand it
 (too much of pending work here with me dats y even i m not visiting d cid forum)
any way best of luck to both of us
nishalpvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanza i really fee l srry for u
but life has to sacrifice for achiving smthng
every one has already posted the vies den also all the best for ur hardwork
it is sure dat u r sacrifing dese days for achiving ur goal dat means u r really to ur success and reach to top
i pray may god help u in ur studies n ur succcess in ur life
i too sufeered n sufferring atleast twice a week
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks guys..........I'll leave for dorm tonight, but will be back after 3 days. I'll stay there irregularly since february.........
@Shaggy.......yaar ab meri izzat tumlogoke haat.........what if I convince them to watch and they show Don's Final Revenge?
@Supriya- yeah you can understand better........how much pressure we have.....