Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Don't worrry yaar. Everything won't be so bad as it  seems to be. You might get a CID fan in your dormitory or you can download videos if you have  net connection in your mobile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Goodbye.... (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dr.fahmi

Goldie

dr.fahmi

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
hi tanza no worries dear. u can come online and get updates by priya. then participate in the episode discussion and then enjoy the show on thursday and fridays, definitely works and studies should come first in every ones priority list. but i think u should give a try to visrom's suggestion tooLOL it will work for sure

Tanza

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
already so many great views given by CIDians here. So I wil just say Best of Luck for studies and focus on it.

Tanza

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thanks to Shaggy, Visrom di, Chinnu di, m_kal, Ravi, Bhavana,aparakshitij, AbhiDaya fan, DR.Fahmi and Sunny........Thanks a lot guys!
Yes I'm better than last night and even from this morning. actually I was about to get in the dorm from nest february, but they suddenly said it has to be within 30 october. I wasn't prepared at all. but its okay now. I wont stay in the dorm much till february. cuz lotta vacation between that. so I'm not completely leaving CID, but from february I will have to!Cry
wont be able to watch this Saturday.....but its okay! I know one day I'll get over this.........its just a matter of time now.
love you so much guys Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiaparakshitijShagnika

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Don't worry Tanza... cheer up...  hope you will be having ur way to watch the going to be missing episodes..  as said before... you can keep urself updated with Priya's written updates and episode links provised by Nipun...   SmileSmile

last, but not the least .. HAPPY JOURNEY AND ALL THE BEST Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Tanza

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
its ok ,.... You know.... You never know you may get some understanding girls out there... who if they watch CID with you Coupla times.. they may start liking it ( hope FW is Generous that particular time ;)] and they watch it along with ytou..!! Wink

Tanza

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Well Tanza dii... As Visrom said you never know your room mates might turn into a CID fan rather Abhi-Daya fan.. Wink...and you dont worry, you will be visitng IF enough right? So we will keep you informed about which episode you can dare to watch in front of non cid fans!   LOLTaaki izzat ka faaluda na ho jaaye Tongue

Tanza

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Don't worry Tanzy girl. You might not get TV for CID episodes, but Internet and Youtube are always there for you and with you. And Yes , you should concentrate on ur studies and works first place even it is CID too.
Best Of Luck for your Good Future.

Tanza

Post Reply New Post

Go to top