A Goodbye....

Posted: 13 years ago
Ah well, I'm not used to with starting new topics, but I thought I might write something now,cuz I'm feeling so bad inside, and wanted to share.
I got a seat in my dorm and I have to start living there from this saturday. ok that's 'almost' a good news cuz for Architecture, u really need a big place and time to concentrate on design. But the problem is, I wasn't prepared for this at all, at this time. from this week our preparation leave for exam is starting and I thought I'll be able to stay home during vacations and watch CID, which I cant do during classes. But look what came like a bolt from the blue! watching CID in dorm is like a dream cuz I've heard the girls there watch typical hindi serials all the time, and I'm obviously not gonna ask them to lemme watch!That's not me! Yeah may be I'll get to watch in thu-friday, when I'll be home.
I'm feeling weird, and regretting, why on the earth I got so attached with CID after long 7 years? why it hurts so bad now? why the hell I have to leave everything I love behind me.....at every part of my life?
well guys, I will be here with you always, but dont know how much will be able to discuss without watching it!
whatever.....everyone watch and enjoy!

Aww... I can very well understand your situation... But dont worry.... You always you tube and Nipun's links... I suppose when free if you will be able to access them. Whatever it is, studies and qork comes first always. Dont worry, you will be very well habituated to it soon and cmon whenever possible, the all time dependable sites are there to watch it online!   πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah...I understand it can be tough. I went through this a few years back. I missed CID for something like 3 years. And I never lost my passion for it. I have caught up on whatever I missed, thanks to IF, Prabha, Bento and Sony too.

During your vacations, sit at home and watch everything from Nipun's links.

Better still, get the girls of your college to watch CID, I am sure many of them will start watching once they see our duo. πŸ˜‰
Don't be sad sweety...watch it on youtube...
and never loss focus on your profession, thats most important. i was in the same cricis when I am doing my B Tech graduation. but i was a day scholar, thank god for that. please come online when you are not so busy with drawings and assignments. πŸ€—
Don't worry, dear. You can always watch the episodes thru internet. Don't be sad, you will be habituated with your present situation.
Take care.
I'm in the same situation right now, so I too can understand what it's like (I've got exams for the entire December and January and I doubt I'll be able to watch CID during that time!). And I don't even have Internet or TV back at the dorm, so I'll have to watch everything online later. But I guess it's worth it since building a strong career should be our priority at this point! Best of luck with everything in your studies! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Well I can understand your situation dear !! but as everyone said Youtube and Nipun's uploads are always there !! Studies and work come first !!!

and yeah like Visrom said get the girls of your college to watch CID !!
I can understand what u must be going through right now.I was in a similar situation around the same time last year.U r lucky that u'll get to watch TV atleast twice a week,in my case,I did not have cable connection for close to ten months and I could only watch it if I went to a friend's place.Although I had a distant relative of my husband staying in the same society,I could not go to her house,since I was newly married that time and I felt it would not look proper if I went there to watch TV.But its a passing phase,I tell u,initially u will feel bored but soon u'll get used to not watching TV daily.And thanks to IF,despite not watching TV,I still knew what was happening in my fav. serials.So thank God for IF and of course,youtube!Give priority to ur studies.Wishing u good luck for this new phase of ur life!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Don't worrry yaar. Everything won't be so bad as it  seems to be. You might get a CID fan in your dormitory or you can download videos if you have  net connection in your mobile.
hi tanza no worries dear. u can come online and get updates by priya. then participate in the episode discussion and then enjoy the show on thursday and fridays, definitely works and studies should come first in every ones priority list. but i think u should give a try to visrom's suggestion tooπŸ˜† it will work for sure