Page   of 67
Page 2 Page 67

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!!
Welcome to HALLOWEEN HORROR HOUSE

If you already haven't noticed Crazy Creatives have come up with very exciting games and contests for Halloween. There is a costume contest, Antakshari, Haunted house. You guys have noticed...right? If you haven't, consider yourself on my hitlist...well...more like my Halloween Victims list.

This is what is going to happen...in next 4 days! (starting NOW)

You will be chased by Zombies, Vampires, and Werewolves. Anywhere you go they will find you Big smile and they will try to attack you Evil Smile. You can survive the first 5 attacks. But after that (on the 6th attack) you will turn into a Zombie, Vampire or Werewolf yourself.

What happens after you turn into a Zombie, Vampire or Werewolf?

Now you must attack people in order to survive. You must attack at least 3 victims or you are dead. (who wants to be dead? No one I hope)

The more you attack people the more powerful you become! If you have made at least 20 attacks you get a chance to attack a Zombie, Vampire or a Werewolf. You may not attack your own kind.

To begin here will be 3 Zombies, 3 Vampires and 3 Werewolves.
First come first serve. The space is limited. Post below me to take your pick. I must like your post to approve. You can not surpass the #3 to begin the game.

Once you start playing the game use one of the following sigs. If you have attacked someone 5 times, kindly tell them to use the sig too. (also direct them to this post)

Now how exactly do you launch these series of attack?

Stalk them Big smile Guys please don't stalk people who would report you. Stalk your friends. When they comment on a post quote the post and simply post one of the Sig banners as a reply. Each time you do this it will be considered an official attack. After 5 attacks you will successfully turn your friend into whatever you are.

Rules to keep in mind
1. Do not do this to mess with people you don't like. This is for fun ONLY
2. I will allow a little spamming here as long as you do not violate any other rules.
3. Use the signature for next 4 days.
4. Keep attacking! Count your attacks. You may post here to share how your attacks went.

The Sigs are below!! Let the attacks begin!!
You must use one for next 4 days in order to play!

ONCE YOU ARE KILLED

HAVE FUN!!!!
Any questions pm me..or just ask here

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 27 October 2010 at 9:48pm

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaRexfan101Akanshagusainshadab.riazxDazzlingStarxDEE2803Sananya09pratzjstmeharshijiadiroykapurHina_04missfilmyDevil_Of_Heaven-musicluv-Angel-Jot.saher_90starry.phoenixsupercool3riniiiiAdditi_sjfanSanu...-Candy-VrindzUnderControl.ruexangelNishitaraoxTimaxFallen StarAnhdara13Mysterygirl_meStarshineHuesprejudicedBeetffkhanSomerholicGirl-Appsy-Vivirti_Suvian2atinaramasAngelic_A-Ravjot-dangerouzIshk.Ameresssdtvgojanviniva sharmasajni786Roshni.Dancingdoll-Annu-Prishna_DBPS--sanchita--.Jiya.-Seri-Fallen AngelqazplmLeenasmgRaee_Salvatore-Niky-minchiNymeriaYusBeeluv_winchestersmonty22XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Sa-little-hopeDUGGUliciousloveaboveall.-BlueEyes-rob_ianpari_smile.Aparajhita.jesss.DJ..SunShine_ASue101-x-Reshu-x-SalyankaSunshine Girl-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HALLOWEEN HORROR-Attack of Vamps & Werewolves" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
ALL questions will be answered here

• Where can you attack?

Any where in the forum.

• How do you attack?

When they comment you simply have to quote them and post one of the signature banners, letting them know you attacked them. You may attack them on their scrap book once.

• Can you attack more than 5 times?

Yes!! More attacks = more power. after 20 attacks you can attack another supernatural creature and KILL them!! KILLING really means you are out of the game

• What is the story behind this?

According to myths and legends if you are successfully attacked by a Vampire or Zombie you become one. THIS IS EXACTLY IT. 5 tries= 5 chances to survive. After 5 tries you have been successful at the attack, and your victim turns into whatever you are.

THE ZOMBIES

THE VAMPIRES

THE WEREWOLVES

Aahaana

Angelic_A

Additi_sjfan

MP_Radha

Perfangel5655

xoHarshaxo

lilindiangurl13
-Ravjot-

Angel-Jot

Zunni

Killed by Zombies

Killed by Vamps

Killed by Wolves

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 27 October 2010 at 10:13pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

AkanshagusainSananya09Devil_Of_Heaven-musicluv-Angel-Jot.starry.phoenixAdditi_sjfanriniiiilucarioffkhan-Appsy-Mysterygirl_me-Ravjot-atinaAngelic_A-Annu-DUGGUliciousFallen Angelpari_smileviniva sharmaluv_winchestersSunShine_A-Fatima-KinSanj

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I will be the first Vampire Big smile Get ready to be attacked people

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 27 October 2010 at 7:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sananya09--brownies132--starry.phoenixluv_winchestersviniva sharma

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Can i be the werewolf? 

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 27 October 2010 at 8:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sananya09Perfangel5655

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Can i be the werewolf?

1st werewolf! Thumbs Up

Angel-Jot.minchi

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Question: Umm..do you attack people [friends] in this post only? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesters

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Vampire!

Perfangel5655luv_winchesters

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
i want to be a vampire... but im still confused on what to do....

Perfangel5655luv_winchesters

Post Reply New Post

Go to top