Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lams

Goldie

lams

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I feel I dont see the SID which we saw in the begining 60 episodes . The one who screamed and shouted that he would never ever marry Divya ..who would die for Nivi's love ...Here we get a sid who just stares at all the wrong doings . who goes to listen to Divya instead of helping Nivi ...
Sid's character has taken a 180 degree turn , the CT team has now made Viren the Lead and sid a laloo ... The Sid that exists will not do justice to Nivi and he will just be a 'katputli' in the hands of his family . I hope Viren makes Nivi happy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_Mathursihusamin6Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is the Real Sid ?" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_Mathur

Ankita_Mathur

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
sahi baat... I was amazed when he went with divya to look for sherwani designs... so bhakwas...... I was so mad... but that where the story is heading ...he will get married to divya because dada ji can't speak...AngryAngryAngry..... sid also can't speak....SleepySleepySleepy  and viren is falling in love with Nivi.... next morning he said bahut sundar....pause... sajayi hai aapne kothi...ClapClapClap

I hate sid for doing this to Nivi....

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
i do not know wht creatives are trying to do..but i am realling missing the way siddharth was always there for nivi...but right now he is not able to do it b/c he is queit for dadaji's last wish.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anuragtani4everakshi-sidputulsuzi_b

anuragtani4ever

Groupbie

anuragtani4ever

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I'm rather disgusted. I just really dislike how the character Sid is no longer what he was before. He seems so weak and pathetic and just COMPLETELY NOT SID AT ALL. Dead

What on earth happened?! Why is his character being made this way? He is being completely sidelined and none of his old personality is appearing these days. He used to walk with such a strong stagger, so masculine looking and all....but now even the way he walks, he seems so weak and defeated.

What happened to the things his mother had always told him? Like how he shouldn't wait for tomorrow and he should seize the chance today to get what he wants or work things out. He is not even doing anything! Angry

I was really still waiting for Sid and hoping with every passing episode that he would be more proactive. I really supported him from my heart so much. But at this point, he doesn't even seem important at all. He looks so useless and pathetic.

I am angry that the creatives made such a strong character into a very weak one. They could have easily just made Nivi strong without making Sid so weak. Yes, Sid has his own ideals of his girlfriend being dependent upon him....but they could have showed him as a strong person seeing his Nivi grow strong and learn to accept this new form of Nivi.

I just don't understand the completely 180 they did for his character. Ugh.

I'm sorry guys, I felt like ranting because this had been annoying me for a while now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

huneymonstaakshi-sidputulshaf13suzi_bP.Kamaljit.Sean

lams

Goldie

lams

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you ...am so mad at too ...I feel as if there are 2 writers --- one for SID and one who started afterwards and didnt understand the character of SID from the earlier episodes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13suzi_bP.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
han yar sid was a very strong character ab tou wo kuc kr hi nai rha hai ab usko bht weak bna diya hai kuc bolta hi nai hai kal usy nivi ki help krne sy xiada ....divya k sath jana sai laga AngryAngry sid plzzz dont do dis to nivi plzzz phr kehty ho putul mje kabi maaf nai karegi na apni harketein dekho AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_bP.Kamaljit.Sean

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
If you guys observe Sid was never that strong a character. he has let his grandma and chachi insult his mother from ages and havent spoken against it. he yelled at Nivi that he will never marry Divya but was never able to convey the message to Divya but yes again it was a disappointing day when he let Sharmila insult Nivi and never said anything. Insaniyat ya dosti ki khatir hee bol parta. He could have asked Divya to wait and talked to Sharmila but he never did and went ahead though unwillingly with Divya to check out the sherwani.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuSuchi-

shelly_nair

IF-Dazzler

shelly_nair

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
we all realy miss SID-PUTUL chemistry.  i hope team CCBM won't disappoint us.  lets hope some twists will come n SID-PUTUL will be together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top