Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ash is looking super gorgeous. Love her whole look.!!! Not liking DP's avatar.  

I understand the family wants to support 1 another but is it really necessary to go up on the stage along w/ the cast?
Support can be even being in the audience. It happens in each n every film related event be it Robot, Endhiran, Guzarish or now this movie.The focus should be on the film & the cast.

Edited by rhea_6 - 13 years ago
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww deepika is looking so cute ;) totally like a village girl !:)

and Aish look beautiful , well as always :)
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww Deepika looks cute and totally in character..Me likes😊
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deepika looks really nice in such a simple cotton saree. But I wouldnt be too happy if I were her and had to share the stage with Ash dressed like a bride.  
Jaya ji looks nice too in her Bengali saree.
Aishwarya looks so much at ease IMO she looks carefree and relaxed when she is attending someone else's event . She looked so happy and herself at the National awards and again here. She carrys a saree so well  - loved the south indian style one and love this Bengali version. I think she and Shilpa look the best in sarees and ofcourse they drape the saree how it should be draped.
Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
Ughh!!! why this always happen with Deepika 🀒 first it was during LAK where Kareena was so eager to call the movie her baby that we rarely got Saifu-deeps 2gether ..Now here who isthe main lead like seriously-Ash or Deeps?:O..Hope some ppl stop hogging limelight for the upcoming promotions cuz i was looking forward to Abhi-deepka pairing πŸ˜•

Though Deepika deffo doesnt look like "thrash" atleast she has such a heartwarming smile with those cuteeeee dimples 😳..phew! what a changes from make-up clad fake plastic bolly heroines πŸ‘..Hopefully Deepika takes a leaf from Abhay's success story like in Aisha"  πŸ˜‰
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Crushable I TOTALLY agree with you, 100% πŸ˜ƒ
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

Deepika looks really nice in such a simple cotton saree. But I wouldnt be too happy if I were her and had to share the stage with Ash dressed like a bride.  

I agree it's almost like it's your wedding but your sister is more dressed up than you are! That's not nice to the bride! I think if the movie is about Abhi and Deepika and the rest of the characters, the promotion should be about them.

-Adhoore- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
deeepika looks really cute in this dress!!!!sje is abhi looks reeally good...cant wait for this movie
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crushable

Ughh!!! why this always happen with Deepika 🀒 first it was during LAK where Kareena was so eager to call the movie her baby that we rarely got Saifu-deeps 2gether ..Now here who isthe main lead like seriously-Ash or Deeps?:O..Hope some ppl stop hogging limelight for the upcoming promotions cuz i was looking forward to Abhi-deepka pairing πŸ˜•

Though Deepika deffo doesnt look like "thrash" atleast she has such a heartwarming smile with those cuteeeee dimples 😳..phew! what a changes from make-up clad fake plastic bolly heroines πŸ‘..Hopefully Deepika takes a leaf from Abhay's success story like in Aisha"  πŸ˜‰

Totally understand you....

BUT I think no one can ignore that smile and personality....

For me there were gorgeous ladies on stage - ASh, Jaya and Deepika.

To me all these ladies are STRONG MIND women....I love them for this....Deepika is relatively new so she got sidelined a little bit but she is one gorgeous girl who is choosing different /challenging roles.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what on earth deepika wearing??  are you sure this was a launch and not some movie shooting. I could never see Ash in bengali character, it always reminds me of Rani.
Edited by Zareena - 13 years ago