Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Chupianz
i am so sorry for late update!here's the quick update!

--------------------------Chand Chupa Badal mein--------------------------
The Episode Starts with Nivi drinking the tea.and Viren says to help stubborn girl like you is always there.Nivi says Not stubborn but scared b/c i do not know how i will finish all this work.
Viren Picks up the rose.and Nivi Puts down the cup of tea.and Viren Says More tea.Nivi says No thankz..Nivi starts feeling dizzy and Viren tells Nivi to rest for 5 minutes..Nivi sits on the sofa and she Fall asleep...Viren goes infront of Nivi and he goes closer and Nivi wakes up..Viren says you are very tried.Viren says do the work tomorrow.Nivi says no sharmila madam will be angry.Nivi says i can not say no to ours.but when i needed to say no i was not able to say it aur woh phir apna apna nahi rahe everyone is outsider now.Viren says it must be very painful right.Nivi say yes.Nivi says i do not know why i am like that i never fought for myself.Viren says if u don't fought for urself then who will fight for you.Nivi says i know but when i said my dil ki baat it was too late...it was chand but amanas came...Viren says you love him alot.Nivi says yes.Viren says Love gives u pain only forget it..Nivi says i can never forget it..Viren says then don't let him forget that too..Nivi says if he will be happy then i will also be happy i just want to see Happiness for him..Nivi gets up from the sofa and she faints...and Viren catches her...Viren puts her back on the sofa...and he watches Nivi......

.it's morning and Sharmila comes and Sees Nivi sleeping on the sofa...Sharmila wakes nivi up...and sharmila gives her big lecture.....and Sid is bhind getting angry at how sharmila is saying to Nivi...and  Sid is about to go towards sharmila and Nivi but Divya comes....on the other hand viren comes to the rescue...Viren says to sharmila do you take money to be quiet...Viren says to sharmila this is house and humans live here and u r here early in the morning roaring....Viren says first look at the house...and sharmila and nivi is shocked to see the house being decorated.....and Sharmila says sorry Viren says not me but to Nivi...Sharmila leaves and Nivi says i want to say...Viren says thank u...and chanchal sees it from behind....

Scene Shift to divya and sid...Sid stops and Divya says what happened Sid says i want to meet Dadi...Siddharth stand outside of dadi's  room and says Dadi...Dadi says Siddharth...Siddharth says can i come inside...Sid goes inside dadi's room and he says plz forgive me....Sid says i hurted you guys so much but now my eyes have opened.i know the truth.if possible plz forgive me .Dadi says now it does not matter b/c now it's too late.Sid says i want to meet chacha and i want to apologise to him.Dadi is shocked. and dadi says he went outside to look for work.Siddharth says but Nivi is out there working..Dadi says No Nivi is making herself recognized...Dadi says to Sid to move on..Sid says No i can not do that i wish all this did not happened.Dadi says forget eveyrthing and just think about upcoming days..Sid says No..and he takes dadi's blessing and Leaves from there.Touching.Emotional Scene Between Dadi and Siddharth.

Divya comes to Dadi's room and says where did sid go?Dadi said phone camed that's why.he will come later.Divya leaves..

Scene Shift to Sood House
Nivi asking the people who decorated the house.one of the guy says he told us to do the work b/c we did not wanted you get punish...Nivi goes outside and sees Viren giving money to the worker and Nivi says in his mind wht does he want why is he doing this.

Episode Ends on Nivi's Face.

*PreCap*:::Everyone is at sood House.and Viren does bhangra.and camera zoom toward Emotional Sid..Chanchal says to sharmila that we need to get some stuff out from storage room.Sharmila says i do not know where store room is..Nivi says i know where the store room is can i go get it..Sharmila says go..and Nivi goes  and Viren sees her going....
PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 27 October 2010 at 2:58pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

kbakshi454tanvi28guddu12pragyakumarnisnehsaggi80ER_ER_YAalpha12ravneetgillkangna_2010zackgharish_kenbcclwallaaA HUGE FANnanda_gopap@raskripsynaley4eversihudhrashteeCoCoa_19aashvee.rahejaSpotFebruaryFlowerpuviniAnotherMiracleVarsha-01shivani003shalini01Suchi-Prishna_DBPSxaviaraOmshanti1111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Written Update 27th october**" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhrashtee

Goldie

dhrashtee

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
thanks fr the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
thank you for such a lovely update. you are a Star. im soooo confused with viren's character. LOL

P.Kamaljit.Sean

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I think right now Viren is just trying to win Nivi's trust so that in future he can break this trust and take revenge. Its juat a set up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-P.Kamaljit.Sean

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Why are you sorry?
Pagal.
I'm sorry. I woke up on time as well. LMAO. I must have fallen asleep watching it. (Now that's not a good thing, but the epi wasn't boring. I was just tired. Promise. :P)

& thanks bubs. =D

P.Kamaljit.Sean

aashvee.raheja

Goldie

aashvee.raheja

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the lovely updateHug

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz