Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Article on Dharmesh sir and Tees Maar Khan!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ThatOneGuy

IF-Sizzlerz

ThatOneGuy

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Vadodara's Dharmesh Sir, has just completed choreography of title song of the movie " Tees Maar Khan" a film by Farah Khan. We talk with him on phone today and ask him some questions here is the conversation of dharmesh with us.
1) Tell us about the experience of working with "Tees Maar Khan" team.
Dharmesh: I enjoyed a lot. Farah Mam, helped a lot to me. First time in my life i have seen Filmcity studio and such big sets for films.Farah maam, introduce me to akshay kumar and other stars. I never thought of all this. Its like dream come true for me, and for all this i really great-full to farah Mam. Set for the song was amazing, I have work hard for the song. Hope people enjoy watching it.
2) Are you going to perform in the song too ?
Dharmesh : No i have just choreograph the song. shakti is going to dance in the song with  other stars.
3) Most of His fans wants to know that when they can see you on Tv ?
Dharmesh : Don't know. some projects are going but not finalized yet. so, wait and watch. but i have some shows in indore and other cities.
4) Any New projects coming up ?
Dharmesh : Talks are going on for movies and shows but nothing finalized yet. so, let's see.
5) This time Dance India Dance come up with Jodi (pair) any thoughts on that ?
Dharmesh: Ya, their will be pair dance in DID, and will be more exciting this time. It looks like that, Participant really have to work  hard this time. Vadodara Audition is coming up i think its on 31st Oct-10. Shakti and Amar is in Vadodara for the promotion of Dance India Dance.
6) Any Plan's for upcoming birthday ?
Dharmesh: No plans, I have a act in award ceremony on 30th so, would be busy on my birthday on 31st Oct-10.
7) Any message to Fans ?
Dharmesh: I am very thank full to all of them. Thanks for the support and love. Keep supporting me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dramebaazMarwa.A.WdaisyluvJagavi_Naik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article on Dharmesh sir and Tees Maar Khan!!" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achieve1

Groupbie

achieve1

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
wow great to hear from D sir...btw, anybody know what award show he's preparing for on the 30th? I hope we can find it on youtube if anything.  I hope he gets to go on more dance shows/movies...

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Thanks but please do post your source.

---------

---------

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achieve1

wow great to hear from D sir...btw, anybody know what award show he's preparing for on the 30th? I hope we can find it on youtube if anything.  I hope he gets to go on more dance shows/movies...

Itz d shoot of ITA awards on 30th .

Edited by the.undisputed - 31 October 2010 at 1:54am

achieve1

Groupbie

achieve1

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Did D sir perform in that act he was talking about? Anybody know if its on youtube yet?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top