Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged

ok from todays episode it was clear that viren is the one that nivi needs the mostApprove. and now he knows that she is an innocent girl who cant stand up for herself and also wouldnt cause any pain to anyone whether they are her enemy or not.

so what  i liked about viren is that he stands up for her (unlike sidAngry who decided what divya has to say was much more important than stopping that woman from screaming at nivi) so right now i am confused to why viren is not the main love interest for nivi than sid because he seems like the type that will stand by nivi no matter what. Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevbutterfly_16aashiluvskinnyshaazi-Amrita2010piyualkananetaitsmylifebossSuchi-..Sakeena..SanihaKaKinshukxaviara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren VS Siddharth" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Yes, you are absolutey right.. Sid should have ignored Divya as Nivi his love, his friend was getting scolded..Pathetic.. Viren is only fit for Nivi as he will always stand for her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevnainakkkaashiluvskinnybutterfly_16piyualkaxaviara

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Yes, you are absolutey right.. Sid should have ignored Divya as Nivi his love, his friend was getting scolded..Pathetic.. Viren is only fit for Nivi as he will always stand for her
EXACTLY!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevbutterfly_16

Shonaliae

Shonaliae

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Viren is soooooo sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevnainakkkbutterfly_16

akshi-sidputul

Goldie

akshi-sidputul

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
nivi4sid  BST

KinshukKiDewani

IF-Dazzler

KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
aww!!!!!!!!!!
mera viren kitan sweet hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he understnd nivi
BUH THT IS ALL A ACT
did u see tha way he was smilin at nivi gfettin shouted!!!!!
he gt 2 diff sides!!!!!!!!!!!!
thts wiked!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like tht a lot!!!!!!!!!
he charcter is way diff thn ranvir!!!!!!!!!!
i think tht i prefer viren!!!!!!!!!!!!!
espeacailly his attitiude!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
My view might be different from others here, but I don't intend to hurt any one's feelings.

I don't think we could come up with a fair conclusion by comparing Viren and Siddharth as they both are very different.

Siddharth, we have seen as a responsible guy, who always put his family before his personal life and love. He cares about each one but is still unable to stand up against anyone wanting not to hurt any of their feelings. But his silence will still makes everything worse and he would regret that forever. keeping things to himself means he is betraying to himself, among the others.

Viren, we have seen as a guy who is confident and determined to achieve what he wants, for him he doesn't want anyone to show him the way. And that is the reason why I like his character more here, he loves Nivi, may be it was the situation that made him fall for her, but it doesn't matter at all. I loved how he stops the hands raised against Nivi, unlike Sid. It shows he is a guy with a golden heart, and being Chanchal-Jawahar's son I'm so glas that he is so different from his parents. At this point, I believe that he will accept Nivi's answer, be it yes or no and will definitely help her to sketch her life in such a way that she would prove she isn't a normal, shy, old-fashioned girl.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevnainakkkbutterfly_16piyualkaPrishna_DBPS

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvRagvir

aww!!!!!!!!!!
mera viren kitan sweet hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he understnd nivi
BUH THT IS ALL A ACT
did u see tha way he was smilin at nivi gfettin shouted!!!!!
he gt 2 diff sides!!!!!!!!!!!!
thts wiked!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like tht a lot!!!!!!!!!
he charcter is way diff thn ranvir!!!!!!!!!!
i think tht i prefer viren!!!!!!!!!!!!!
espeacailly his attitiude!!!!!!!!!!
LOL he is better than ranvir i agree LOL  anyways i think viren DOES truly love nivi, but has a funny way of showing it and when did he smile??? i hv always seen him standing up for her..Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev

Post Reply New Post

Go to top