abhay and pia....made me mad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Cheeni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cheeni-

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hi guyz today epic superb love it
abhay pia have great chemistry.........romeo juliet scene wht i say amazing they share superb amazing chemistryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed................love abhay  pia they r going to create history guyz after long long time i watch fresh and new couple and story love story because its twilght version i already love edward and bella omg when i read article abt twilght desi version t dn't expt  that ekta give us a such wonderful couple i m in love with them 
hope ekta dn't ruined the show and specially abhay and pia
do reply guyz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDyoyolohelloaamir-Sonia-Sharpay.Evanskaran-007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abhay and pia....made me mad" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i totally agree..........i just loved them today!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cheeni-

-Cheeni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cheeni-

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

i totally agree..........i just loved them today!!!!
me waiting for future track 
.........Embarrassed

karan-007

IF-Stunnerz

karan-007

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
 i agree they were nice today Big smile

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
agree with u.................ViSu rocks......their  chemistry......their chemistry..... more better than real romeo juliet lol 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.