Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Star Of The Day : 27th October

Poll Question: Who Is The Star Of Today's Show ????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
31 [58.49%]
11 [20.75%]
1 [1.89%]
1 [1.89%]
0 [0.00%]
6 [11.32%]
2 [3.77%]
1 [1.89%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hello everyone ,

he big clash between  Manav and Jaywant has started ,hopefully it should be an interesting watch with both these fine actors giving it their best shot ..
Yesterday's show had the following nominees...

Manohar, Jaywant , Dharmesh , Satish , Varsha, Manav and Vaishali .

The runner Up and the Winner are as follows ...

Runner Up :

Satish Joshi Thumbs Up

Pallai.........
Vote for satish.. the only  character  who doesn't fail to impress.

Winner :

Manav Deshmukh ClapClapParty

rpratishta.............
i voted for manav.....
he seemed really determined in front of jaywant...... i'll show u, i won't let it happen type attitude..... loved how he answered the devil...
he was really happy for varshu n satish... same varshu who he'd always took out of trouble n still she was so rude to him in front of everyone.....
n for being so caring for archana......
archana don't even know how lucky she's to hav manav in her life...

Bhavni88........
voted for manav...he was truly happy to hear good news about varsha being pregnant..
totally forgot his probs for a bit..
glad that jay makes manav angry..lets hope manav does something major..

Saffyflower..........
Ok,I will vote for Manav.Hero is hero,no ambiguities 2de-he is being true to his nature,forgiving and kind hearted -love how he adores varsha like he does vandu

Sonii...........
Vote for ManavApprove
He is determined to Save Archana, all thanks to Jaywant
He was happy for Satish and Varsha, how cute.....Day Dreaming
The dialogues betw manav and(monologue i mean to sayLOL)  Jay were mindblowing
Mazza aa jayegaa.....
kaante kii takkar

Akhetal..........
vote goes to my star MANAVStar
for showin various expression in 1 episode (coz othrwis it wld hv bin waste of tim 2 watch it)
relif luk  wen satish told him tat he bliv in him
happpy (wid his cute smile)Embarrassed
wen got 2 knw varshu s preggy
khunnas , care n tat dare davil stare wen jay challegd him , givin muh tod jawab 2 tat self obssed jay(waitin wen he ll do tat real muh tod scene wid jay n dhammu)Angry
showin much care n love ka wasta luk 2 archu .

Awesome comments ....Clap

Manav wins with a very good majority  majority of 36 votes , One extra vote is there as Kool gave two votes yesterday .....

Enjoy the show and let's hope that Jaywant's reality comes in front of everyone , before its is too late ...Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyce-salma-tv_madnessSaffyFlowerumayalbhavni88bonnefillearchanamanav.Mandy.gaurimishanycsweetiecoolpratz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
voted for  manav..Smile..fantastic episode today..Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma-SaffyFlowerbonnefillegaurimisha

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Short Update

-------------------------------------------------------------

* Archana goes to see Manav in the market. Manav asks her to hear him out first and not to interrupt .Archu doesn't listen and tells him to stop interfering in her life .
She tells him that  they took a decision of  parting ways and now she will  stick with that decision and get married to jaywant .Ouch

* Manav chases her and tells her that Jaywant is a nasty guy and just think the way he made him sign those papers .
Archana says that you just want to take revenge with jaywant that is why you are saying all this.
Manav is shocked ,He says that Archana has finished everything that was between them in this one moment . He says that she has broken the trust that was between them . He tells her  that if she is faking all this then she has to stop right now and that he  always wanted to see her happy and his love for her was never selfish ..
Archu says ' Goodbye Manav ' and leaves .CryCry

* Vandita is in Archu's home .She questions Archu why she cannot trust Manav .
Archu says ' I made that mistake once and now I will never make that mistake again ' . Vandu says then why are yo u not listening to him ...Archu says that you have no idea how much I troubled my family with this jail episode and I cannot possibly hurt my family any more .Also I cannot see Manav getting blamed and  insulted because  of me .My family is insulting him so much an blaming him even though  he did so much for me ..Now  I cannot bear to see al lthis .
My life was over the day he divorced me , I care a damn what happens to me any more .Now I will do whatever do what my family tells me to do .D'oh

She takes promise from Vandita not  to tell all this to anyone , not even to manav .Vandu puts her hand on Archana's hand .Disapprove

* Manav  resgns again and tells Dharmesh  to do whatever he wants  to do and s before leaving  advises   Dharmesh to use his heart at times , not just his mind .Clap

* Prabha comes to Archu's home and takes permssion to take Archu out for saree shopping .Smile

* Manav is terribly worried sitting  with Ajit .He tells Ajit that he will beat the life out of Jaywan t  and make him tell the truth .LOL
 Ajit says '; do not be so foolish , he says that yo u have to realiz that  Jaywant knows how to play and he is only going to make you look really stupid .Don't worry we wil lfind a way to expose him but first we have to get yo ua job .He says that I have a friend who needs a good driver .Manav   says yes to this offer .Thumbs Up

* Prabah and Archu go in a shop. Savita  is shopping there . savita starts fighting with Prabha and says nasty things  to Jaywant that he made manav sign the papers and bargained the girl he was going  to marry . She calls Archana a witch who casts spells on people .She says thank God I am out of this love spell she was casting o n me but my stupid son is still trapped .Dead
Prabha tells savita  about the incident and tells her to keep a check on her son before blaming Jaywant .

* Dharmesh is so frustrated and angry with Manav and wants  to teach him a lesson .Vashali tells him that he is being stupid by fighting so much with Manav  and it will only harm his  image and he has to learn to let go .She tells him why are you giving so much importance .Yo ushoudl not care so much .Let Manav live his life , Clap
Dhamrsne says, yo uare right .

* Manav comes home and his mother yells at him .She  screams at him for going after Archu all the time  .Manav says that he is doing this  because he knows Jaywants' reality . savita says ...so what .
She tells him that if his coming  marriage with Shravan igets effected  because of all this then she will give him hell ..AngryAngryAngryAngry
Manva is now just looking very angry ...ClapClapClap

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 October 2010 at 10:46am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitapatel125kamuralinookwayClaire0206pallaiArien_03tv_madnessGauri22KBCFanTulseyOLGNESprincessRock776shootingstar27SaffyFlowerbonnefille.Mandy.gaurimishacoolpratznycsweetie

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Voting for manav .Good show today .
Also liked Ajit  and Vaishali ..Very sensible of Vaishu the way she tackled her hubby .
Liked Prabha also .

Manav was great but I did not like that he immediately thought the worst of Archna ...still he is ery hassled and when people are worried then they can snap ...He should know the reason why this stupid girl is doing this ...
he always said he knew her well, so what happened now ..

Archu has just resigned to fate ..I hope someone saves her from  disaster .I knew she was doing this for manav and her family Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88SaffyFlowerbonnefillegaurimisha

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Guruji manav will kidnap her in his car ..he is going to be driver soon..Cool..i can't wait to see that..Cool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelTulseybhavni88SaffyFlowerbonnefillegaurimisha

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Voted for Manav.

-He didn't give up even though Archana asked him to.
-Resigned from the job where his self respect was being compromised.
-Didn't give in to Savita and that too without being disrespectful to her.
-But loved him most for saying mera dil andar se jalta hai but i will be happy to see you happy even if it means with someone else. He proved me right......he wanted ar-jay marriage only to see archana start a new life and be happy not because of sulo and savita calling him selfish. The thought of archana's marriage was only for archana's happiness and not for sulo and aai.
He will now do everything to save her because he knows she's not gonna be happy with jaywant. Its archana's happiness ultimately......although the fool doesn't understand that her happiness is with him. 

Hated Manav's demotion from mechanic to driver. Dead
Hopefully he will marry Archana soon and they together will start a garage and become rich together.Day Dreaming

Like i predicted.....Archana is doing all this for family. I still think Archana is wrong in doing such. Its the desire of her's to suffer that needs to be blamed not Archana herself. People have weaknesses.....the weakness needs to be targeted not the individual.....coz that means killing further of that individual.

Archana is not realizing taking suffering on herself would not mean the end of others' sufferings . Her parents wouldn't be exactly delighted seeing their daughter suffer in compromise. Unfortunately Archana's parents themselves are way too blind to wade their daughter out of the pool of sorrow.

Vandu is a bad photocopy of Archana......I do not like the character of Vandita. She has no strengths at all. Manav and Archana are weak too but their strengths are extremely strong for them to have a foundation of sort. But Vandita is beyond me.

Ajit was awesome......thank god manav's got ajit to support him.

Savita was her natural self. Prabha proved to be an equal. Its just not the sons who have the fighting chemistry......the mums not far off. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelvishwapbhavni88shootingstar27TulseySaffyFlowerarchanamanavgaurimisha

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Excellently put BonneThumbs Up Not a word to disagree

But am not able to decide on whom to voteConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavbonnefillegaurimisha

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Excellently put BonneThumbs Up Not a word to disagree

But am not able to decide on whom to voteConfused

thanks saffy.....got to tell you.....i love your posts too.......always agree and mostly think similarly. Also love the way you put your thoughts across.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Go to top