Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

27/10/2010 Pour Your Heart Out:Viren To Nivedita

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
27th October 2010 Pour Your Heart Out:Viren To Nivedita

Nivedita is feeling giddy. Viren asks her to rest. As she lies on sofa and closes her eyes she goes into a deep sleep. Viren comes closer to her to check if the pills worked on her when there is a sound hearing which Nivedita wakes and Viren moves himself away.

Viren asks Nivedita to rest as she seems tired but she wants to complete the work and it's too much work in less time. He asks her to say no to Sharmila which she refuses. She says she can't say no to anyone that is one bad quality in her which even Dadi tells her. Viren looks at Nivedita says she cannot say anyone know that is the reason of her pain. Her eyes are twinkiling tears of pain that she seems to be holding back. She continues how she can't stand for her own self.Viren says but she has to fight for herself to which she says she knows that. When she says how she wishes for moon but got nothing Viren understands what she is trying to say and asks her she loved him alot. He asks her to give the person pain as much he gave her to which she says you can't give pain in return of pain and she just wishes the person gets all the happiness. The tears she had helf back has already started running down her cheeks. She starts feeling dizzy again but gets up reminding herself work is left. She puts two steps ahead and is about to fall when Viren catches her. For a moment he looks lost while looking at Nivedita. He makes her lie on sofa.

Nivedita is suprised to see all the house decorated the next day. She thinks who it can be. And when she does she is surpised to know it's Viren who did it and wonders why did he do this.

It's said when you are not in your senses the things that are within your heart comes on your mouth this is what happened with Nivedita. In the past we have seen intaractions between Viren and Nivedita where she would thrown her anger but her pain couldn't be hidden it was evident on her face. After getting to know about each other identity this was for the first time these two has an interaction on something that has been very close to Nivedita whom she lost the pain of which could be felt when she was talking to Viren who could sense it. I don't know what's up in Viren mind or will this interaction he had with Nvedita make him re think about what has been told about her to him by his mother something which he had questioned himself when he found out about her identity only time will answer this question. In the end I would say what came in my mind when I saw this conversation between Viren and Nivedita "Pour Your Heart Out"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful analysis I loved it thanks for sharing
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Todays episode s very gd n convincing...ya 100% viren wants to take revenge but 'll fal in love when he 'll know Nivi..like today he knows  Nivi s gd in heart..so..wait n watch... Edited by bristi04 - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Beautiful post Shruti !! *hugs*

I'm so glad Nivi has met Viren, because he has truly become a sounding board for her. In her mind, she may wonder why he is doing all this for her, but in her heart she trusts him completely. After all the hell she has been through, she had no one to confide in, not even her dadi or Yash, because now she is responsible for them and she can't cause them any worry !! But at the same time it was very essential for her to express her feelings and pain to someone !! Because of you bottle up this kind of pain and emotions, then they cam harm you later on, and also pouring her heart out, will help her become strong and move on, because once you let out all your pain and agony through either tears or talking things out, it makes place for inner strength within you, because previously it was occupied with only pain and helplessness !!

I know lot of us think Viren will harm her, but I don't think that is possible. Viren is his own person and has his own mind and POV, that is why he is doing all this, because he is a guy of principles !! He wants to get to know her, hear her side of the story, find out the truth and then take revenge if necessary which won't be because sooner or later he will realize on his own that she is not capable of ruining her family, when she is not even capable of ruining the happiness of the guy she loves !!

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Viren is the right guy for Nivi...and I can bet that Viren has no ulterior motif...he is all praise for Nivi and the more he sees her, he is in awe with her character. He already told his mother yesterday that "humari soch itni chhoti kaise ho sakti hain, hum Sood hain:"
I was actually wondering that it could be since Nivi is tired, Viren will decorate the house...he said "main iss ghar ki har deewar ko janta hoon"...

I hope Viren can stand as a pillar infront of all the persons who inflicts pain on Nivi...its possible that Viren can do that without marriage also...but we live in a society where a man-woman relationship needs to have a name...THEY are just made for each other, example the flute-singing jugalbandi, Viren knew that Nivi will return his flute's music by singing...thats their understanding...which does not need them any words or stares...just feelings ...

I  hope every Nivedita finds one Viren....
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Viren is the right guy for Nivi...and I can bet that Viren has no ulterior motif...he is all praise for Nivi and the more he sees her, he is in awe with her character. He already told his mother yesterday that "humari soch itni chhoti kaise ho sakti hain, hum Sood hain:"

I was actually wondering that it could be since Nivi is tired, Viren will decorate the house...he said "main iss ghar ki har deewar ko janta hoon"...

I hope Viren can stand as a pillar infront of all the persons who inflicts pain on Nivi...its possible that Viren can do that without marriage also...but we live in a society where a man-woman relationship needs to have a name...THEY are just made for each other, example the flute-singing jugalbandi, Viren knew that Nivi will return his flute's music by singing...thats their understanding...which does not need them any words or stares...just feelings ...

I  hope every Nivedita finds one Viren....

Bani, your post brought tears to my eyes 😳 You most of the times say the very same thing I was thinking and feeling !!! *hugs* Thank you !!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
such beautiful analysis by all of you..
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Bani, your post brought tears to my eyes 😳 You most of the times say the very same thing I was thinking and feeling !!! *hugs* Thank you !!!

it brought tears to my eyes also while writing..I am so glad that you could feel what I tried to pen...thanks😊
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I've noticed a sense of comfort level between these two which Nivi doesn't share with any other ppl but her immediate family. It was hospital scene where Nivi told Viren about anger and all. Even when they were strangers, it was so visiable. They have this totally different personalities and how fittingly they compliment each other....Balancing act :-)

( I am one of those ppl who was saying okay Nivi doesn't need anyone right now  but now I feel like she's found the right match( still long way to go) specially after watching today's epi.)
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Ditto.. It's a pleasure to read you guys. Keep up the good work. 😊