Page 1
Page   of 2

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by shibz

i'd like 2 see a mix of both like how we are in real life as the occasion demands..
n i too want Arjun to go "haayyeee..." wen he sees Arohi in a lehenga or sadi for the 1st time..LOL
however seein the 2 bac to bac epis of sbs i'm a lil confused bout the clothes..the blue salwar she wore had the same design as the white one in the photoshoot pics...
but dint she say in the interview that shez gona hav the urban look dis time.. but the lehenga she wore in 2days epi was really pretty but Arjun was lost in his own worldLOL so i wish she wears sari some day wen Arjun goes haayeee....Day DreamingEmbarrassedLOL
n if she wears salwars also..i hope they are designed differently...Embarrassed

so i guess she'l dress up like any normal girl 2day..:)
@bold..ROFL..u r too much shibz..LOL.anyways i think that she will wear salwars and lehengas but seeing the photoshoot pics i think she will wear western outfits too..really wish that she wears...but i am tention free about arjun..by seeing him in action today in sbs i really went hayeeeeeee..EmbarrassedLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL @bold: me too...Day Dreaming hayeee...................!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Western or Indian? (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Olly-

i'd like 2 see a mix of both like how we are in real life as the occasion demands..
n i too want Arjun to go "haayyeee..." wen he sees Arohi in a lehenga or sadi for the 1st time..LOL
however seein the 2 bac to bac epis of sbs i'm a lil confused bout the clothes..the blue salwar she wore had the same design as the white one in the photoshoot pics...
but dint she say in the interview that shez gona hav the urban look dis time.. but the lehenga she wore in 2days epi was really pretty but Arjun was lost in his own worldLOL so i wish she wears sari some day wen Arjun goes haayeee....Day DreamingEmbarrassedLOL
n if she wears salwars also..i hope they are designed differently...Embarrassed

so i guess she'l dress up like any normal girl 2day..:)
@bold..ROFL..u r too much shibz..LOL.anyways i think that she will wear salwars and lehengas but seeing the photoshoot pics i think she will wear western outfits too..really wish that she wears...but i am tention free about arjun..by seeing him in action today in sbs i really went hayeeeeeee..EmbarrassedLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL @bold: me too...Day Dreaming hayeee...................!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..i know..Embarrassed

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
=D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top