Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-stuti-

Goldie

-stuti-

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
 'Hey Friends!Smile
Yeah we are all very excited for the new season of our most favourite show Kitani Mohabbat Hai, and we also have a lot of expectations from it! Many of us have our own demands and wishes which we wud like in Kmh2,. So I wanted to ask whether u ppl would like to see Arohi/Kritika in a western look in KMH2 or an Indian look? Plz do reply and with ur reasons or points of views Smile

oK I reallyy really want her to have a western look this time. My reason is that in India especially in cities, a very few young girls very salwar suits everyday unless it is a veryyy conservative family (atleast I dont know any Tongue)  but still almost in every TV serial girls wear salwar suits! I find that relaly boring since I cannot relate to that. I mean it doesnt mean that only girls who wear salwar suits evryday can belong to a good sanskari family or can fall in love!! Confused Moreover, if it is show for the younger generation, we should be able to relate to it, right? another reason is, I personally LOVE indiar dresses, be it lehngas, saaris, or salwar suits! but when someone wears that evryday, it becomes monotonous and boring! I dont want that to happen,..I want Arjun to go like ''hayyeeee Embarrassed''
when he sees Arohi in a lehnga or saari for the first time! Blushing lol Actually I have many more reasons.. Tongue 

Many might agree with me, many might not, but all comments and views are welcome!! Embarrassed
Thanx
Stuti Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111aviolette-Jyo--Olly-kavyasamshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Western or Indian?" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i liked her in indian look but i won't mind experimenting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
m agree wid u stuti. i dont like pure indian looks. i wan some western style wid indian touch.i wan kuch kuch hota hai's rani mukherjee type look . kmh2 is a modern luv story so arohi look  should b according to it.in kmh1 arohi dress up was worst so dis tym dey should giv her nice look. 

kavyasam

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
when kritika said she will be playing a role more like herself in the show , i did expect western trendy outfits.   she looks very pretty in the photoshoot pics in the white dress, and also in sbs with the blue one,  I hope they limit that pattern only to a few and not repeat throughout the show. 
with kmh2 we have always been getting pleasant surprises, so m expecting few more...LOL

-Olly-

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

when kritika said she will be playing a role more like herself in the show , i did expect western trendy outfits.   she looks very pretty in the photoshoot pics in the white dress, and also in sbs with the blue one,  I hope they limit that pattern only to a few and not repeat throughout the show. 
with kmh2 we have always been getting pleasant surprises, so m expecting few more...LOL
yup well said kavyaClapClap..i agree with u..and yes kmh 2 has been full of surprises..hoping for the best!!LOL

violette

Goldie

violette

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I think basically Arohi will wear suits bt she will also wear westerns as well.. her role is of a modern girl and i m sure new Arohi wont b as conservative and traditional..

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
i'd like 2 see a mix of both like how we are in real life as the occasion demands..
n i too want Arjun to go "haayyeee..." wen he sees Arohi in a lehenga or sadi for the 1st time..LOL
however seein the 2 bac to bac epis of sbs i'm a lil confused bout the clothes..the blue salwar she wore had the same design as the white one in the photoshoot pics...
but dint she say in the interview that shez gona hav the urban look dis time.. but the lehenga she wore in 2days epi was really pretty but Arjun was lost in his own worldLOL so i wish she wears sari some day wen Arjun goes haayeee....Day DreamingEmbarrassedLOL
n if she wears salwars also..i hope they are designed differently...Embarrassed

so i guess she'l dress up like any normal girl 2day..:)

-Olly-

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i'd like 2 see a mix of both like how we are in real life as the occasion demands..
n i too want Arjun to go "haayyeee..." wen he sees Arohi in a lehenga or sadi for the 1st time..LOL
however seein the 2 bac to bac epis of sbs i'm a lil confused bout the clothes..the blue salwar she wore had the same design as the white one in the photoshoot pics...
but dint she say in the interview that shez gona hav the urban look dis time.. but the lehenga she wore in 2days epi was really pretty but Arjun was lost in his own worldLOL so i wish she wears sari some day wen Arjun goes haayeee....Day DreamingEmbarrassedLOL
n if she wears salwars also..i hope they are designed differently...Embarrassed

so i guess she'l dress up like any normal girl 2day..:)
@bold..ROFL..u r too much shibz..LOL.anyways i think that she will wear salwars and lehengas but seeing the photoshoot pics i think she will wear western outfits too..really wish that she wears...but i am tention free about arjun..by seeing him in action today in sbs i really went hayeeeeeee..EmbarrassedLOLLOL

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top