Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren is in Love

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Barbara12

Groupbie

Barbara12

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I think Viren is falling for after hearing her story. wht do u think guys. Did look at his face when she was telling abt her love. I hope they get married soon. Did u see the articles where divya finds out either before or after marriage abt Nivi and Sid. If it is after there is nothing anyone can do. Nivi is left for viren. I think everyone like her mom and chachi will make divya marry sid. Wht do u think

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren is in Love" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
yaa i alsoo feltt 2day ki viren started fallngg for nivi but i knoww ki he will realizeee muchh laterr .d wayy he staress nivi when he catchess her was somethngg tellngg ki i m wid u don'tt worry.n d way he was heraingg her story n constantlyy askng questions it was clear frm tht ki he does hav some soft corner for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
bt i thnk he's doin all this stuff...jus to gt close to her n aftr that he cn take revenge...bt eventually doin this he gonna fall for her..hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
He is falling for her but right now doesn't realizing it but I am sure he will realize his love for her much before Nivi realize her love for him

kashev

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@nancyy heyy dearr hu r u?it'ss been longg timeewe both hav longgg chatt hehee.
Actuaally i feel ki he is not dongg dis for revenge but he waant 2 do frndshp wid her so tht she could pour her heart 2 him n truth comes imfront of him

mahix3

Goldie

mahix3

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Nivi isn't left for Viren-- that makes it seem like little brother is getting big brother's leftovers. But Nivi and Viren are made for each other. I saw a little bit of sadness in his eyes while Nivi was telling how she was once in love before and well he's falling for her. The more he is around her, the more and more he falls for her.

kashev

Post Reply New Post

Go to top