Kitani Mohabbat Hai

New title track(sufi version) & The official page! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
awe shibz thanks for posting it..btw honestly i did like it..if u listen to the song and music clearly then u can easily relate to the new looks and characters  of arjuhi.....its true that kmh 1 title track was awesome but its awesome too..and i like it..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New title track(sufi version) & The official page! (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
not so good its only n only okk. male voice is horrible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
oh tanu why r u saying like this...its the sufi version i am sure there will be a simple version too..jo bhi ho i like it..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thanx shibz...i listened to it...i found it okay...or maybe im jus sayign that cuz of the male voice and maahiya part which i didn't likeOuch...or maybe cuz im so used 2 the kmh1 title track song...that i cnt like any other title songTongue...or even because i am stressed abt school probs...Ouch (dnt worry nothin seriousSmile) jus waiting 4 the video nwEmbarrassed...hopefully...that will b jus like the lyrics of the title songEmbarrassed bt im happy the title track is outBig smile...nw jus 4 days leftDancing...den out wait will finally b over...EmbarrassedStarDay Dreaming and yay...we have a kmh2 official page too..bt why r ppl saying it's nt the real oneConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-kavyasamshibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

oh tanu why r u saying like this...its the sufi version i am sure there will be a simple version too..jo bhi ho i like it..LOL
olly...if there is a simple version...den i dnt mind at all...i like the title track..cuz the lyrics r the smeStarEmbarrassed..jus didn't like the male voice and maahiyaa partLOLTongue

-Olly-shibz

Jotz_92

Jotz_92

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot shibz will check it & comment on it later

-Olly-shibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

guys did u notice that the 3rd and 4th lines of kmh2 title track r different...just by the last words..have been swapped over...

kmh1 title song
3rd line - awarage aane lage..
4th line - saanso main khushboo chane lage

kmh2 title song
3rd line - aawarge chaane lage
4th line - saanso main khushboo aane lage

wonder why they swapped it over...doesn't sound rite...Wink
sorry if my hindi it incorrectEmbarrassedTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHkavyasamshibz

MitEssH

Groupbie

MitEssH

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Old One iz Unbeatable..n Vl b ...Bt Ds One Iz Olso Js Osammm   I lovd it alott....V sud not Compare Nrthin wid Kmh 1....Bcz If V Vl Compare...Evrtym...wid Kmh 1...Den V wont Lov Nethin in Kmh 2...Evrthin in...Kmh 1 wz Js Unbeatable is Unbeatbale n Vl U'beatble...N Bestt........Gradually....U All Vl Lov Ds one too...Js Wait fr Complete Tiltle Video...rite now V sud not Say nethin......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top