Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

reality check for divya... in comin episodes !!!

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
divya is i think the one character in the show who is the dumbest of all... n the most lucky one too....Angry  

as everybody in the show knows about everythin... abut the whole fisco of nivi's dad... the sid dad's death... abut sid lovin nivi... in short everythin... she is only own person who doesnt knw anythin right now... to be precise the truth... she lives in her own dreamland.. where everythin happens lik she wants...  n the situation actually lands in her favor... 

bt as per the articles soon the girl will get a reality check which the most needed for her right now...  wht do u think guys... ??? 

how shuld the creatives mold her character.. i mean attemptin suicide is lik makin her more dumb... 

share ur views.... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaakshi-sidputulsihushaf13pesi11Prishna_DBPS

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
yah she is actually dumb stupidAngry but wo suicide commit krne ki try karegi par nivi usy rukegi ye article mai likha hai us k baad wo wedding eve py dulhan bn k tou ayegi pr wedding eve py wo kia karegi ye pta nai i hope k wo sid nivi ki shadi krwady Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputulpesi11

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

yah she is actually dumb stupidAngry but wo suicide commit krne ki try karegi par nivi usy rukegi ye article mai likha hai us k baad wo wedding eve py dulhan bn k tou ayegi pr wedding eve py wo kia karegi ye pta nai i hope k wo sid nivi ki shadi krwady Tongue

haan... she committing suicide is again dumb... n if she believes nivi n marry sid then its proven the character will get more dumber in future... i really wish .. creative's shuld make her emerge as a more sensible character... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputulshaf13pesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
she is dumb and deaf and blind...wat not ...she is everything...she is not a human at all...she is just breathing..thats all...she is rock...she cannt understand anything except y sid is not behaving properly...? whetehr he loves me or not...? apart from that she cannt sense anything.... idiot....a FOOL...oh noo...she is not a fool..she is making others fool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaakshi-sidputulshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
han yaar divya ka character ab bht xiada irritating hogya hai AngryAngry uski life mai aur kuc sochne k liye hai hi nai siwaye sid k tou chalo agar sid k baray mai sochti b hai tou uska sath dy us k dukh smjhay us ki khushi k liye us ka piar usy lautady par nai wo sirf chahti hai sid usy miln jae aur bs yehi sochti rehti hai sid aisa kio kr rha hai y is he behaving like dis AngryAngry....really she is making others fool Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

she is dumb and deaf and blind...wat not ...she is everything...she is not a human at all...she is just breathing..thats all...she is rock...she cannt understand anything except y sid is not behaving properly...? whetehr he loves me or not...? apart from that she cannt sense anything.... idiot....a FOOL...oh noo...she is not a fool..she is making others fool

hahaha... u r so right... she is nt fool she is makin others fool... anyway... she will face the truth soon...  bt lets see if she changes herself frm a fool to someone more sensible in future or nt ... 

akshi-sidputulshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
but i m sure k divya sid ki shadi nai hogi do u guys remeber viren kbi b divya ko bhabhi wagera nai kehta hai usne kl b nivi sy yehi kaha k tmhri behen ki shadi mere bhai sy hone wali hai...aur usdin jb wo dada saheb k liye flowers ly k i ti tb viren ny kaha friends aur phr ye k maine abi tk socha nai tmhe kis naam sy bulaon aur phr divya ny kaha rishta tou pakka hai na tht means something is fishy fishy they will make viren divya pair....i guess aisa hi hoga.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

han yaar divya ka character ab bht xiada irritating hogya hai AngryAngry uski life mai aur kuc sochne k liye hai hi nai siwaye sid k tou chalo agar sid k baray mai sochti b hai tou uska sath dy us k dukh smjhay us ki khushi k liye us ka piar usy lautady par nai wo sirf chahti hai sid usy miln jae aur bs yehi sochti rehti hai sid aisa kio kr rha hai y is he behaving like dis AngryAngry....really she is making others fool Angry 

she doesnt understand anythin... he sees diffrence in sid's behaviour bt is nt tryin to lok for a reason... bt the thing i hate the most is... everythin is happening according her... har baar uske hiisab se cheze mold ho jati hai... Angry im so sure nivi will make her convince to marry sid... Angry

akshi-sidputulshaf13

Go to top