Fashion and Beauty

which is the first thing you look for !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pjjain02

Groupbie

pjjain02

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
SmileAs you walk in a jewellery showroom, what is the first thing you look for?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren..Jiya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which is the first thing you look for !!" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I usually look for charms for my charm bracelet.
I'm sick that way. [8] ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
Or usually when I'm with my sisters or mom and we go jewelery shopping I mainly look for necklaces (the thin ones not heavy kind) and charms and very rarely bracelets.

E.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
lol it depends, usually earrings--i love studs- for example diamonds or pearls..i wear chandelier earrings, etc. too but those are usually pretty expensive as well...i dont spend as much money on other kinds of jewelry that i wear everyday because i like statement jewelry such as necklaces and rings and lots of bracelets so i only wear diamonds and such for formal parties, dinners, weddings etc....when im out clubbing, or if im wearing a casual or semi-dressy outfit i usually like to wear my statement jewelry

Edited by Jiannax143 - 27 October 2010 at 4:43pm

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Studs!!! I love studs and have so many! I find buying studs is worth the money (for me) because I wear them all the time (I like them better because I can wear them with everything!)

I don't really look for charms because 1.my jeweller doesn't sell them so I only look for them when I go to a diff store. and 2. I usually get them as gifts

I don't look for bracelets and rings. The bracelets I usually wear are from accessories stores or it's my Juicy Couture charm bracelet. The bracelets that I have that are diamond or real gold are gifts from my parents and other family members. For rings, the only ring I wear is my promise ring <3. I don't buy rings from jewellery stores because I feel wierd buying one for myself. I buy cocktail rings from accessories stores...but I don't really wear them. Most of the rings I got from jewellery stores are gifts from my boyfriend or parents. Same with necklaces. I buy statement necklaces from accessory stores. The ones from the jewellers are gifts from my family and friends

Lmao you just asked what we look for first and I wrote my whole life storyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I loveee diamond studs! I don't own many though because I'm trying to save up, but yeah.. I have 2 pairs of diamond studs that i got from my grandparents and I loooove them. So, I always look at those first.

I also love diamond necklaces, they are so pretty. :)

But other then the diamond studs I own, I only own a necklace with a diamond J.

i need a job!! Lol, so brokeeee.

j.misra

j.misra

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Hi.... 

I love jewellery. In a jewellery shop I just cant decide where to look. I am simply carried away by the awesome collection of stores. But when time comes for me to buy something for me,  I prefer to buy wrislets and rings for me. I simply love them. They look very beautiful.Smile

Edited by j.misra - 03 November 2010 at 5:38am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top