Fan Fictions

Friends Forever(MG) part 17 PG 83 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 92

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
nice..do continue soon.
add me to yr pm list plz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friends Forever(MG) part 17 PG 83 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluedreamz953

IF-Dazzler

bluedreamz953

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Hey this sounds great
Please add me to the pm list
want to read this FF badly

--aarthi--

hemvb

Goldie

hemvb

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
nice intro...
can you pm me when you update?? would love to know the story..

--aarthi--

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
awesome
loved the characters
prolodue seems intresting
con soon
plz add me to ur pm list
thanks

--aarthi--

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

@ shah10 , bluedreamz953 , hemvb , kashndsel4eva :

thank u very much i'll try to update it today itself on r after 7p.m India time

Cutee999

IF-Dazzler

Cutee999

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
sounds nice
add me also in ur pm list....

--aarthi--

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Friends forever ? part 1

Delhi Airport:

Security guards were placed near the arrival board; media people surrounded the place Dadi and Uncle are waiting as the press and media trying to question them about the happy news?

Press and Media coverage?.

After 5 weeks of great dedication finally the Khurana Constructions have signed? the world's biggest project and obviously by none other than young handsome bachelor of Delhi ?.

Chief Architect and heir of Khurana Empire is returning from London to Delhi?. flight about to land?. will give a live coverage from airport.

IN HP:

Mr. Deshmuk was ordering around as there was only two days for the fianc family for his daughter to arrive in HP? He asked the workers to maintain the Guest house perfectly nothing sud be less?as they are from reputed family and should be received with more respect?

In Gantok:

She was busily trying to catch some one on the phone? of by online? she was on both? when she heard a man calling her downstairs? she went downstairs taking two steps at a time and landed in front of her dad? and took his blessing?.

Why r u in such a hurry beta if something happens what will I do?said an unhappy Mr. Handa seeing the childish behavior of his daughter.

Geet: Papa I'm very very happy today? and don't worry nothing will happen to me?

Mr. Handa (smiling): What is the news that made my beti happy after these many days?

Geet: (widen's her eyes): Papa r u joking don't u know that "Luv" is going to engaged in two days? Suddenly her face falls dull?

Mr.Handa: Yeah? I know that dear I was just teasing u?Now tell me what is the matter that is bothering u since u had the call from her about the date?

Geet:  Papa? woh?who kya hai Na... Sagai ke din... woh?

Mr. Handa: What is it beta what us wrong?.

Geet: Papa I have an important client meeting on her engagement day and after that I'll be going to shimla with my head due to project? I'm afraid that I can't make it to the engagement?I have to convince "Luv" but can't reach her..

Mr.Handa: Don't worry dear just go and get ready I'll try calling her and inform abt ur emergency... She wud definitely understand...

Geet: Theek hai papa? Did u take ur meds? she asked while she went to the kitchen to get herself breakfast and lunch for her work?

Geet is currently working as intern for Mr.Punj and is Jr. Architect to him in Gantok? She'll be working with him for 2 weeks ? Since Mr.Handa had some medical probs they have shifted to the pleasant surroundings of Gantok so that he cud take more rest ? as per doc's. Advice 2yrs before from Delhi.. and Mr.Punj was suggested to her by her college principal for final year internship program?Since her college us going to get over by this month she had to attend the final meeting , complete the projects assigned and return to Delhi to take her final exams? This makes her very difficult not to attend her close friends engagement.

Mr.Handa (thinking): Each and every friend of Geet is getting married I'm waiting for the day when I'll see that happiness in my house?

HP:

"Luv" walks out from the restroom after her shower, comes to the dresser and see's her mobile ?12 missed calls from Geet both from her mobile and landline? quickly she logs into mail to chk whether she still was online as it was their habit if they cud not reach by phone they do thro' net? but for her luck Geet was not online?She thinks Geet never used to make these many calls if at all there is any need r to convince her ? she quickly changes to her salwar and takes her mobile from charge and dials Geet's No...

Mr.Deshmuk (thinking): Finally the day? the long wait for my daughter's happiness is on the way

Mr. Handa & Mr.Deshmuk thinking at the same time

Mr. Handa: Hope to meet soon the Man who will be my daughter's happiness her life.. Hope he'll be perfect to my daughter ? he should feel the pain in her before she cud realize it and comfort her?

Mr.Deshmuk: Finally I'll be meeting the man...The life of my daughter who will be sharing her sorrows and also the sweetest bond with her where she gets the world's happiness.

Mr. Handa & Mr.Deshmuk: Who is the price charming who is going to win over my daughter?(Ok filmish style Maan entry first show legs, hands, etc?)How charming will he be? I wud do anything for my daughter's happiness? Bus ab waiting to know who the guy of her life her soul mate is? Maan reaches down from elevator and takes blessings from Dadi and Uncle and hugs them? and we see Maan hugging them?with that deadly awesome smile in his face?

(P.S: Mr. Deshmuk has not yet seen Maan only Dadi and Uncle came to see the girl) 

to be continued...

part 2

Edited by --aarthi-- - 26 January 2012 at 7:40am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10svahc123inlwgeetnehavashisupernasahuflowing_riverrajanirchandranprizapulvi16hansasmaMaansMishtijuhi_ansarishalinikanagumaaneet2010TinkJiakkmoulibismazaman2000.Suhasini.hemvbshivangi783nan_10sravssmysticangelashmaaneetprabha75april12CrystalSayadh_ritiavani_9princess163-shamima-maanujaanubluedreamz953aakritisri1111Cutee999iqbals4everajennRituparnaaNoorFatimablueopalIndigoBluesrsroopalimuskanpsona-raiSofnashaliniasthashah10kooliionaddiya26namita25mitzi11*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10Shalve_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mithuna-dewdropreddobrevagasms..CountingStarsNeelambari..

aakritisri1111

IF-Dazzler

aakritisri1111

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Awesome Start DearClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap. Yuppie i m the First one to CommentDancingDancingDancingDancing. I really wonder wat happen next. Pls Pls Pls Continue Soon. i cant wait yaarSmileSmileSmile
ClapClap

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 27 October 2010 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26--aarthi--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top