Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Tanisha's identity will be a twist in KZK

saroj thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Tanisha will be shown as Madhavi and Vineet's daughter...but she might actually be Bajaj's daughter...after all Madhavi was intimate with Rishabh Bajaj once.By the way wasn't Vineet married to Vishakha?Did they get divorced?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poison ivy thumbnail
but is tanisha madhavi n bajaj's daughter???
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

I have a feeling she might be bajaj's and madhvi's daughter...Ekta has to complicate matters naa.... and Vishakha and Vineet were gonna get married but they didnt finally.

Have u realised there was a time when Vineet liked Prerna and now he was going to marry her daughter!!! And Vishakha liked Anurag too in the middle!!! Does Ekta even remember wat she shows!????

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, it don't think she remebers wut she shows😡😡!!!!
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

how many kids bajaj has so far from how many women? god, ekta make the show little realistic. vishakha, tushar, kuki, sneha, prem(i guess he's coming back later), kasak. wow... ?!!!😆and now tanisha?  but i think for 100%, sali is carrying bajaj's child(tanisha).

i just cant wait till the story's twisted. but i dont understand something is sneha is supposed to be the lead char. now but i havent heard anything which is around sneha. well, lets wait and watch. afterall it's all in ekta MAI's hand.

see u guys  😊

jingle thumbnail
When ekta falls in short of story line she will bring all types of twists😆