Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Mrs.Jaysean

Goldie

Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I THINK VIREN IS GOING TO MARRY NIV TO TAKE REVENGE ON HER. HE IS PROBABLY GOING TO DESTROY NIV'S LIFE CLEVER WITHOUT EVEN PPL NOTICING IT.
CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCE WILL MAKE VIREN THING THAT BY MARRING NIV; HE IS GOING TO DESTROY HER LIFE AND HER FAMILY'
BUT HE WOULD EVENTUALLY FALL INTO LOVE WITH HER.

UR OPINION PEOPLE

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saloonprasheethakashevHIMIYAhalifax004Nina_sabinWater.shivani003Suchi-P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REVENGE=MARRIAGE" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FaizuuNivRen

Goldie

FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I think the same too.
He might get to married to her and this MIGHT be his revenge.
But they'll surely fall in love.

But whatever the case, NivRen are so awesome!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevHIMIYAhalifax004shaliP.Kamaljit.Sean

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
hmmmm..definitely a possibility... this si the ultimate revenge love story in most shows afterallLOL although its always a hit story! ;) whtever it is, nivren r awesome!:D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevHIMIYAshivani003shaliP.Kamaljit.Sean

ninisidhello

Groupbie

ninisidhello

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Ok guys this is interesting, but I would like to ask you something.
He's taking revenge on her because Nivi & her family caused the oldman (grandpa) had an heartattack and made him paralyzed. If he cares about him that much...what about the oldman's last wish. Sid to marry Nivi not Vivian! If I am his grandpa my soul would not rest until I see my grandson's marry to Nivi not Vivi.......... Deception.
Nivi is upset because Sid did not stand by her or yelled at her family infront of everyone. Hello, the boy just found out his dad got killed by her father. She also got upset hearing about her mother as well.  Whould you not get upset? After all they are not married--boy and girl friends.   Nivi's grandma knows the truth but she kept it to her self to please the rich Sood's. So, this is a cuckoo family. I feel sory for Sid more than Nivi and the rest. I do like Viren but If I were Vivi I would not mary him especially if he is after revenge. Look at his parents....nothing but crooks and liars. I would stick with Sid because he proved to her, he loves her unconditionally last time when they were about to get marry.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriashaf13suzi_bshivani003shaliP.Kamaljit.Sean

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninisidhello

Ok guys this is interesting, but I would like to ask you something.
He's taking revenge on her because Nivi & her family caused the oldman (grandpa) had an heartattack and made him paralyzed. If he cares about him that much...what about the oldman's last wish. Sid to marry Nivi not Vivian! If I am his grandpa my soul would not rest until I see my grandson's marry to Nivi not Vivi.......... Deception.
Nivi is upset because Sid did not stand by her or yelled at her family infront of everyone. Hello, the boy just found out his dad got killed by her father. She also got upset hearing about her mother as well.  Whould you not get upset? After all they are not married--boy and girl friends.   Nivi's grandma knows the truth but she kept it to her self to please the rich Sood's. So, this is a cuckoo family. I feel sory for Sid more than Nivi and the rest. I do like Viren but If I were Vivi I would not mary him especially if he is after revenge. Look at his parents....nothing but crooks and liars. I would stick with Sid because he proved to her, he loves her unconditionally last time when they were about to get marry.

and when exactly did dadaji tell viren that he wants nivi to marry sid???Smile WHY wud it be deception if the guy DOESN'T EVEN KNOW that nivi sid used to love each other.. he's not a mindreader, that without any1 telling him he understands wht dadaji wants or wht sid wants..all he knows he wht he heard, whichis that dadaji wants sid to marry divya... and MOST PROBABLY, if v do have this story of him marrying nivi cuz of dadaji's wish, then i am 100% confident it wud be a case where dadaji says "nivi shud be my bahu", and he may decide to marry her cuz of that...  he really isnt a character who wud be so dumb as to marry nivi even though dadaji CLEARLY expresses his wish of nivi sid... Smile

as for ur point abt nivi not marrying him knowing he is after revenge: umm... WHY wud he tell her he is marrying her for revenge if that really is his intention??/ WHICH GUY does that?LOLLOLif u tell the girl i am marrying u for revenge, then ofcourse she is gonna say noLOLLOLLOLunless ofcourse he has her family on a gunpointLOLLOL on a serious ntoe though, unless he makes her helpless, and she has no other option, then yes she may just agree to marry him..aka kayamath and michi.. most probably though, if he does marry her for revenge, i dont think he's gonna tell her this until the wedding night itself...

as for parents, shud somebody really be deprived of tru concern or true love just becuz their parents arent good people?Confused so just becuz his mom is a witchLOLLOL and dad a loserLOLLOLLOL means no decent girl shud get married to viren? and if the answer to this is a no - he does deserve a decent girl - then why can't that girl be nivi? Smile

and sid had a lot of time to prove his unconditional love..viren isnt even in love with nivi right now.. when he wud be, i am sure he wud prove his unconditional love as well!Smile

i do agree with ur point abt nivi-sid argument ofcourse - the bit abt sid having just found out his dad was killed by nivi's dad...that must've been a definite shocker.. however, he did still love nivi unconditionally diidnt he? so all the love just disappeared becuz of one UNPROVEN ALLEGATION? Confused even if JUST FOR HER SAKE, he shud've atleast given her a chance to talk, and if not even that, then GENTLY asked her to WAIT, until he has a talk with HIS family and then he can hear her side of story... yelling at her to get out like this, standing there watching her father insulted - this is the girl he loved unconditionally and was abt to marrry???Confused without any proof, how can u let some1 treat ur love and her family like this??? if even JUST for the sake of her love, he shud've atleast spoken up when her father was thrown out...Confused supporting her, and supporting her family FOR HER LOVE(despite ANY UNPROVEN ALLEGATIONS) - that is called unconditional love... later on sometimes if again some of his family member tells him something bad abt nivi's family, then again he's gonna do the same thing?? shut her up and tell her to get out..?

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 26 October 2010 at 6:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevtamushizarmeenopuvinishivani003shaaziSuchi-xaviaraP.Kamaljit.SeanTheBlackJaguar

ninisidhello

Groupbie

ninisidhello

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

i do agree with on the last part. I have seen Sid as a gentle man. I am not saying I dislike viron at all. I am learning his character slowly. When I looked at his parents behavior i am confused? i was just asking you guys your opinion because I am curiuos about this story.  Anyway thanks for sharing........

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninisidhello

i do agree with on the last part. I have seen Sid as a gentle man. I am not saying I dislike viron at all. I am learning his character slowly. When I looked at his parents behavior i am confused? i was just asking you guys your opinion because I am curiuos about this story.  Anyway thanks for sharing........

npSmile and yes, v have hardly seen much of viren at all...i dont even know hsi current intentions - whether they r good or evil... but he doesnt seem like an overal bad guy, seeing from the way he constantly kept helpining nivi, even before he knew her... that was a good start..now though, i am not sure, maybe he wud go the wrong way to get revenge... the interesting bit for me wud be how his reactions are one he falls for her and gets to know her... thats when i'd like to see wht kind of lover he cud be, and thats when his tru personality wud be proven - is he just like sid, his parents, or does he hav a different unique personalty of his own...its always so hard to predict wht a guy wud do in such a situation as the one sid faced... even when we THINK v know the hero, v can end up surprised.. so lets wait and watch...Smile

whyi am interested in hsi character, and his coupling with nivi, is becuz i feel his character has this "spark".. whether he has evil intentions or friendly, the spark in him is there.. and i feel nivi's character wud have an awesome chemistry with such a sparky chacaracter as virenSmile

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 26 October 2010 at 6:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevdolce123puvinishaazixaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

ninisidhello

Groupbie

ninisidhello

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Well let me tell you something the word spark is where some of us started watching this show.  Nivi & Sid's spark. So nuch passion, Love and spark like electricity. Nivi and Sid shared such a passionate love together. They made us cry like we never cried before. Only way  we could understand this show is to sign up for this Indiaform. Now you see where I am coming from and why some of us  like Sid and Nivi together. We are not in Love with Sid or viron like you guys are we simpley falling in love with Sid and Nivis spark....that's allllllllll. You guys are used this kind of stories not us. I am looking forward to see who's spark is going to gives us goosebumps..............LOL.....))))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaakshi-sidputulshivani003P.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.