Tamil  Reality Shows

SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham Season 2 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Mayil_irahe for the episode summary!! am yet to watch it.. could u or someone post the summary of sunday's show??? Im unable to catch it anytime soon...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham Season 2 (Page 9)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I watched the ending of the Sunday show.

It was between Rahul and Grace's team. I saw the group song. my goodness - wonderful show. I am becoming a fan of rahul I think. They did Jumpulingame jadadara - very nicely.

The match was a tie. I will have to watch the rest of the rounds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Vani19

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks migan.. that's a superrr olddd songg... but one of my favs from k veeramani..Big smile

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Here you go the rest: for Sunday:

Thaniye Thannam thaniye
Putahm pudu Paattu  Thaandavakone - Ajay  - 27

Amudhai pozhiyum nilave - Dipti - 25.5

Duet
Ajay & Rahul - Kasu Mela Kasu vandu - 24

Febin & Divya - (Yenna songo theriyala - yei vaada vaada Paiya) - 26

I for some reason like Rahul's team singing - don't get the scoring. Febin did sing well though

Cool Singer - Ajay

Grace's team was leading by .5. But in the final round Rahul's team scored .5 more.  So it became a tie.

Grace's team sang Mannaadi mannan Maargale - another old song.

I have a feeling Rahul's team and Naveen's team will be eliminated in the first round.

Edited by migan - 26 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahe-musicluv-Vani19

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Thanks once again Migan...

Vaada vaada paiya is from Kacheri Arambam.. with Jeeva and all... the song has a superb groove to it...

just sharing it here..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganVani19Shemmo

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sandz for sharing this(Priyangara pera change pannitteenga. Koopda kashtama irukku? Sand nnu kooppatta?)

I saw the song - so much energetic. I felt the performance by Grace's team was good but definitely not part. Febin's voice is wonderful. I am not too sure about Divasri's voice. Need to listen to the program again.

Regardless Rahul's rahalai was very funny. Krithiga modulated her voice very well as there was no female singer originally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahe

singdancelove

singdancelove

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Is it just me or is the judging a little off? Rahul's team almost always impresses me the most and puts on the best performances, and they still lose more than they win.

Even in Sunday's episode, I thought his team quality was at least 5-7 points ahead of Grace's, but they tied. :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypink

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@ Migan: sure sure.. u can call me sand, sandy, san or even mannu (thats how many of my frens call me.. LOL) and i changed my username cos its closer to my real name.. Big smile

@singdancelove: Welcome to Reality shows forum! Hope you have fun here! Embarrassed

Will comment more, after I watch the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top