Tamil  Reality Shows

SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham Season 2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan! I haven't watched it yet. Btw, Grace is comedian Karunas's wife right?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham Season 2 (Page 3)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Thanks Migan! I haven't watched it yet. Btw, Grace is comedian Karunas's wife right?!

Yes Priya - She is Karunash's wife.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
League Match # 1: Grace in Isai Sooravaligal  vs. Naveen in Paatu Thimingalangal

Special jury member - Andrea.
Andrea started the Yudham with her fantastic rendition of Ithu Varai Illatha Unarvithu - Goa. Her voice is gentle and soothing to the ears. Yuvan's composition is excellent. On a side note, Andrea was stunning in red and green .. I was admiring her more than her voice!

Round 1: Thaniye Thananthaniye
Grace nominated Deepthi for the solo round. Unnai Ondru Ketpen - Pudhiya Paravai.  Grace and team danced with her (to encourage her) . Decent performance. Judges told her not to be tensed and Andrea added how it evaporated as soon as she looked at Grace.

Naveen sent Karthik as solo challange to Deepthi and he sang Thakida Tha Thimithi (not sure about the movie). Ranjit told him to be more energetic and Pasanna said he's proud of Karthik.

Prasanna - 20 - 21
Ranjit - 26 - 23 (Ranjit liked Deepthi more than Karthik ;P)
Rahul - 28 - 29
Sunitha - 15 - 18
Andrea - 25 - 27

Average - 23 - 24

Round 2: Duet
Naveen and Shruthi sang Oyaayiye Yaayiye - Ayan. Andrea preferred the solo performance. Sunitha and Rahul asked Shruthi to take care of her pitching.

Grace sent Divyashree and Fevin (Febin??) and they sang Kilimanjaro - Endhiran. Andrea said it was like listening to the original singers and it matched the tone. Grace was excited. Rahul gave them a standing ovation. In addition, I liked their stage presence.

Prasanna - 24 - 18
Ranjit - 27 - 24.5
Rahul - 29 - 26
Sunitha - 21 - 18
Andrea - 28 - 20

Average - 26 - 21

Round 3: Group (New round - one song as a group)
Grace and Isai Sooravaligal started this round with Adradra Nakku Mukku - Kadhalil Vizhundhen. Andrea praised them for their energetic performance. However, Sunitha complained about Febin singing most of the song and the others were like backing him.

Naveen and Paatu Thimingalangal sang Saroja Saman Nikalo - Chennai 600028. Andrea said everything was correct, buy they lacked something that Grace and her team had - CHEMISTRY. Sunthia, again, asked some of them to take care of their pitching and praised the little one (don't know her name).

AMUL COOL SINGER OF THE DAY - Febin!

Prasanna - 30 - 32
Ranjit - 35 - 33
Rahul - 33 - 35
Sunitha - 28 - 29
Andrea - 32 - 27

Mixed results - Ranjit and Andrea preferred Grace and Isai Sooravaligal, and the avarage score came out their way.

Average - 32 - 31

Overall - 81 - 76

WINNER - Grace in Isai Sooravaligal

Congratulations!Clap

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 November 2010 at 1:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-musicluv-Shemmosmlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the summary Sri Clap .. Yet to watch this episode ..

Looks like Sunitha is another Mathangi .. Gives very low marks to contestants .. So will we have new special judge every week Ermm .. what happened to VJ & MV ??

BTW , Group round is same like sangamam / medley round from last season right ?? am i getting it wrong here ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Saturday Nov - 20 perf:

Prasanna payum Puligal Vs. Ranjit Raaga Deepangal

Prasanna team won by 0.5.

The guy from Ranjit has a very good voice. Where as the female singers are not that strong.  The little one Oviya is ok.

Where as everyone did good from Prasanna team. The original guy from Prasanna team couldn't make it so some one else replaced him. Still trying to get all of the  names.

prasanna and the girl performed in the Duet round which was superb.

At this point I loved Prasanna's team so I am rooting for them. Although ranjit's voice by himself was very nice.

Edited by migan - 22 November 2010 at 12:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~smlaksh

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Sunday Rahul Vs Sunitha

Rahul' team won over a 9 point lead. 88 to 79. All of them performed well.

I think there are some good talent's Sunitha's team as well. Especially the girl has a very good voice.

Edited by migan - 22 November 2010 at 12:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~smlaksh

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks for the summary Sri Clap .. Yet to watch this episode ..

Looks like Sunitha is another Mathangi .. Gives very low marks to contestants .. So will we have new special judge every week Ermm .. what happened to VJ & MV ??

BTW , Group round is same like sangamam / medley round from last season right ?? am i getting it wrong here ..

Laksh - they changed the group round a little bit different - not as long as Sangamam - so far it looks like one song all of the 4 members share and sing some thing like a lot of chorus.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~smlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan for the fast update Clap .. Still trying to get the contestants name .. Grace & Naveen kku konjam vaai jaasthi paa Embarrassed .. how did the guy in Prasanna's team perform .. i like the first guy .. Well suited voice for folk songs .. My dvr did some sodhappals .. Couldn't watch the episodes .. hmm ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top