Tamil  Reality Shows

SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham Season 2 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 15

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks SingandDance.

One more thing startign from second round they started adding the scores - everyone give 10 points and add them to the total rather than averaging it out.

Also first round is Duet, Second round Medley and 3rd round Captain's choice - Thaniye Thannan thaniye.

This makes a big difference. I did feel some times Prasanna's team was not judged well especially by special jury. . I wounder why they didn't include his score at the final round.

What ever Prasanna's voice was mesmerizing - song Kadhal rojave, Yenge nee yenge - sang wonderfully by prasanna.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN TV's Sangeetha Maha Yutham Season 2 (Page 11)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

singdancelove

singdancelove

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with you completely! Sometimes I really don't see how the judges can watch the same performance and feel so different about it than I do. Prasanna has an amazing voice and his team feels very well-balanced compared to most of the other groups. If Prasanna's team gets cut next, I will be very upset. If I had to rank the remaining teams it would look something like this:

1) Prasanna
2) Naveen (I didn't start out with them as favorites but they've improved so much!)
3) Ranjith (I might sw'itch the rank between him and Naveen, depending on how they perform next week)
4) Grace
5 Sumitha (but the little boy is in a league of his own, I agree with Prasanna's comments on the Sunday episode, the boy really carries the team)

Did they really not count his points for the final round? If they counted it for Grace, are they allowed to do that? I imagine it would really throw off the results :S

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thy didn't count the scores for both the teams. So it is ok.

singdancelove

singdancelove

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Oh! I see :) Thanks a lot for explaining, migan. I'm still getting the hang of this show and the scoring system.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Sunday's show was between Sunitha and Naveen. naveen's team won. Sunitha was sick and she never participated in the singing.  naveen sang my name is Billa song very nicely.

The little boy Mukund was the support for Sunitha's team he sang Vasantha mullai pole....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

singdancelove

singdancelove

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Is it just me or does Prasanna seem to have a HUGE crush on Rohini? It's adorable, hahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by singdancelove

Is it just me or does Prasanna seem to have a HUGE crush on Rohini? It's adorable, hahah

Yeah me too feel the same Wink

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Originally posted by singdancelove

Yeah me too feel the same Wink

Come on guys . I thought Prasanna is married (But me too felt the same - over Jollu for Rohini)

Edited by migan - 15 February 2011 at 9:36am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top