Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hey Chupianz

------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein---------------------------

The Episode Starts with Nivi saying ji woh.and Sharmila says why are you looking over there.and Viren enters with the flowers in his hand.Viren smiles.and Chanchal is giving her look wht is going on look.LOLViren comes where Nivi,Sharmila,and Chanchal is standing.and Viren says hmmm.and Chanchal says wondeful sharmila only this much flowers why don't you do one thing just put the flowers on the door so guest can notice it.Nivi is abt to say but Virens stops her.and Viren Snaps his finger and the workers come with lots of flowers.chanchal is shocked and looks at NivRen.

Chanchal says to Viren.that house worker can also go to the market and now if your social work is finish then shall we go inside.Viren says Ji ma.Viren leaves.Chanchal says to sharmila that it took so long to get the flowers when will the decoration will start.Chanchal says i need artistic decorations.Chanchal says to sharmila you by yourself supervise it and don't give to any of your worker who will ruin it and chanchal looks at nivi.Sharmila says to chanchal no tension you go and rest.Chanchal Leaves.Sharmila tells nivi to go start the decorations.Sharmila says ok now let's start the work.and Sharmila Leaves.and Nivi looks at the Flowers and then house.

Scene Shift to Naintara Dadi Standing at the door looking at Sood House.and Dadi calls yash.and Yash Comes.Naintara Dadi Says to Yash.Did you saw Nivi in the morning.Yash Says No Dadi.Yash Says when i woked up nivi left.Dadi Says Yashodra and Chanchal would definately say something to Nivi....Yash Says if anything happen then i am here na.....Cute Scene Between Dadi and Yash.

Scene Shift to Sood House
Nivi talking with one of the worker and she says we need to finish the work before madam arrives.the guy says we don't even have time to breathe and he leaves...

Nivi  turns around and prays to god.Nivi closes her eyes to pray and Someone Says Coffe.and it's viren.Nivi turns around and says No thankz.Viren Says Accha So he drinks the coffee.Viren says waise i can make really good coffe..Nivi points her finger that you have a coffe stain on your lips..and Viren undertands the gesture so he licks it.and says hmm and smiles..Nivi says thankz for helping me.and if u did not came then i would not be able to do the work.Viren Says now you know that helping people is my work.and you need help from others.Viren says so this thankz and everything else let's put in the friendship.Viren Says From Today No thankz and No Sorry Friends.Nivi says hum dost nahi.Viren says not today but very soon we will be friends.Nivi says i do not think that will ever happen.Viren says hoga aur waise your sister is gona be my brother wife and looking at that relationship we can not be dushmani for that long.Viren says so we have to be friends.Nivi says you know that in your brother marriage there should nothing be leftout so plz go and don't come and stop me when i have to work.Viren Says Sure.and He Moves Forward towards Nivi and NivRen are Very Close.and Viren Says let me tell you one thing i know all the walls in this house very well.Viren says so forget that and sit and rest and drink the coffee.Nivi says i will do the work.Nivi says and i will finish it all the work in24 hours.Nivi says you just don't disturb me ok.Nivi say plz go frm here i have so many work to do.
Viren Says Okay waise woh kahavat kya thi all the best. and He Leaves.

Scene Shift to Siddharth arriving at Divya's House.Hemlata Sees Siddharth and Says Siddarth come.Siddharth Says where is divya.Hemlata calls Divya and says divya.hemlata goes inside.and Divya comes.Siddharth says what's the matter divya.why did u called me here.Divya sys i needed you to feed the food made from my hand.Siddharth says but you were saying we need to talk abt our marriage zindagi and so on.Divya says if i did not said that then you would not come.Divya says you don't have time for me always you say work work.Divya says tumse mile ne ke liya  mein taraz jati hu..Siddharth says wht's did u made.Divya says it's still cooking.Sid and Divya walks to the kitchen.and Divya says to Sid you sit here.i will be back.Divya is cutting the cucumber and she cuts herself.and sid goes there and Divya has the flashback of how Sid did the same for Putul.Divya smiles and says i was worrying for no reason he does love me.

Scene Shift to Outisde Sood House
Viren is goes outside and open his flute box and picks up his flute.Viren Starts Playing His Flute
Scene Shift Inside the sood house
Nivi hears the flute and she starts singing it.Viren Playing the Flute Outside  and Nivi singing Inside the sood house.

Scene Shift to Viren Knocking on chanchal door and says what the matter mom why did u called me here this late.Chanchal says wht were you doing?what's going on?Chanchal says i am doing my best to make away our dushman girl and you are here helping her.Viren says i am just doing it for my brother and i do not want anything to go wrong in my brother's marriage.Viren Says common mom we are sood but our thinking is not that low.Viren says don't worry mom i will not forget who she is.just let this marriage happen and after that it will be time for dushmani.
Chanchal says go sit with dadaji for while since sid is not at home.Viren says okay mom and he leaves...Scene Shift to Nivi working and Nandu comes and says to Nivi Didi tea.Nivi tells Nandu to put the tea on the table and Nandu leaves..Nivi gets up and goes outside to get more flowers and Nivi sees Sid and Divya.Divya says to Sid let's go for a walk.Sid says no i am sleepy and he leaves...
Sid comes to his house....and Saware Piya bG Plays and NivArth Looks at Eachother....NivArth Very Emotional...and sid goes inside....
Scene Shift to Viren Putting powder in nivi's tea cup...Sid is behind him and says Viren.what r u doing here this late.Viren says drinking tea and looking how the deocrations/prepartions is going on...Sid says it's very late..Viren Says actually i was with dadaji so waqt ka pata hi nahi chala.Sid says go to sleep now dadaji is might be sleeping now.Both Brothers says good night and sid leaves.and Viren starts putting more Powder in tea.....and Viren sees nivi coming and he goes to nivi and says see i did not disturb you till evening but now take the tea and enjoy one minute break.Nivi takes the tea and says thankz..Nivi puts down the cup and gives the flower bucket to one of the worker..and viren again picks up the cup and says chai.Viren says Madam your tea is crying give some attention to the tea too.Nivi takes the tea again.and Viren says it might be cold do you want me to go warm the tea.Nivi says no thankz..Nivi starts drinking the tea.
Episode Ends

*PreCap*:::Viren Saying to nivi aur chai.Nivi says no thankz..Nivi says i have so much work to do.and Nivi is not feeling good b/c of the tea she drank.Viren says listen take 5 minute rest.and Nivi sits down on the sofa and she closes her eyes and Viren goes closer to nivi.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 26 October 2010 at 2:22pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*bainsermuah143pragyakumarsaggi80ER_ER_YAeshachalpha12parbhudayalgeetaawahiSanskarekangna_2010kavishanhajarranmarginny_2zackgNaaz86A HUGE FANnanda_gopamovie_sbranragshmuupienithi07tamushinaley4everCoCoa_19aashvee.rahejaicy_devilhalifax004FebruaryFlowerpuviniduskanna44Varsha-01shalini01Prishna_DBPSOmshanti1111Suchi-KinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Written Update 26th october*Updated" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
thnk u poonam Hug
waiting for the entire update to be posted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Loved the episode thanks for sharing it

P.Kamaljit.Sean

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks yar.. Still waiting..

P.Kamaljit.Sean

asheth

asheth

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Can you please update the rest...I know it sounds rude...but leaving the update halfway done isn't fair to everyone either for those who have busy days...can you please or someone else please update the rest?

chahat4u

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thanks in advance for the update. waiting patiently for the rest.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Updated the update enjoy!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asheth

Can you please update the rest...I know it sounds rude...but leaving the update halfway done isn't fair to everyone either for those who have busy days...can you please or someone else please update the rest?

updated the rest of the update.well i am sorry for leaving the update halfway but also have busy days outside of I-F.....

shalini01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top