Miley Jab Hum Tum

SAJAN-NO SAJAN!!!!!+SAJAN COMIC MARRIAGE!!!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monayafan

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I would say sumthing is better then nothg.. And v don't knw wat is stored for sajan.. V shldn't judge d trck at this moment.. May b dis track wil bring sajan closer.. That end gave me the feeling of real sajan, who were lost sumwhere in fights n nok jhoks.. M greatful that project head atleast gave sum attention to my request of sajan marraige, now i hope he doesn't make make fool of me.. Or m i doing any stupidity by hoping sumthing? I hope they do stand on my hopes n expectations.. M taking a risk with my emotions of hoping sumthing*fingers crossed*
exactly something is better than nothing ,todays episode was atleast ok because of sajan.just give the track a chance ,be positive .the last small eyelock was nice ,hope so we get good sajan scenes .
exactly that small eye lock and the same bg tune showed a ray of hope... may be this track will bring sajan closer...may be that love again blooms as the way it used to do before... just hoping something from c.v's after ages....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAJAN-NO SAJAN!!!!!+SAJAN COMIC MARRIAGE!!!!! (Page 5)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Affy and charmz..... I agree.. Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

saniya.x

IF-Dazzler

saniya.x

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
ShockedROFL

CandYlicious_S

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by talkativetaurus

I would say sumthing is better then nothg.. And v don't knw wat is stored for sajan.. V shldn't judge d trck at this moment.. May b dis track wil bring sajan closer.. That end gave me the feeling of real sajan, who were lost sumwhere in fights n nok jhoks.. M greatful that project head atleast gave sum attention to my request of sajan marraige, now i hope he doesn't make make fool of me..

i agree charmz, tht small scene just gave me some positive vibes. but i dont want their marriage thing to be taken into fun.
that positive vibes has given some hopes..with the end of the epi..i hope they don't make fun of it...its a golden chance to show sumthing sensible and that may bring sajan closer...i hope they don't put all in vein by just showin comedy!!

yes charmz. they can deffo take a U turn now. they have got a chance! a golden chance, as u said.
affy today m hoping bcoz i myself had requested this to project head...i think i have evn pmed u abt it.... now i hope he doesn't make fool out of me...

talkativetaurus

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

yes charmz. they can deffo take a U turn now. they have got a chance! a golden chance, as u said.
affy today m hoping bcoz i myself had requested this to project head...i think i have evn pmed u abt it.... now i hope he doesn't make fool out of me...
[/QUOTE]

yes charmz i totally understood. and when i saw it in mjht, i thought of u only. so therefore we will have to see the track hw it goes n then comment.

charmee_sammy

ar_sajan4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

thnx 4 d update..
n regarding sajan-no cmnts

LOL

sorry fr spamming Embarrassed

its k yaaar,...
caryyy onLOL

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

ShockedROFL

Sani kia hua beti? Jhatka laga kia?? ROFL Hug

saniya.x

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AttractiveAdya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top